But we just started

*** this is mostly about Savannah***

Savannah POV

I was sitting on the couch for hours waiting for prod. I texted him atleast 10 times and called like 3. I wonder if hes okay. I decided to just text Lexi but she said she was busy soo now im here alone in the living room with nothing to do. Just Great.

Prod POV

I've been outside savannahs house for atleast 1 hour. Im just scared how she's guna take it. Like come on i fucked up already like i dont know. I need to get out of this damn car. Its getting dark as hell.I saw someone walking towards the door but i didnt know who it was. It was to dark to tell.

Savannah POV

I was about to just go to bed and it was like 9:30 but i heard a ring on the bell and i knew it was Prod with his late ass. I was about to go ham when i opened that door. I opened it and it wasn't prod. It was my friend Talia (to your right) from way back. Talia was my friend in Elemntary school. We used to do everything together till in middle school she started doing drugs and i didnt want to be around all that.

"Talia what are you doing here?"

"I heard you lived here and i just wanted to say whats up"

"Nothing much, how have you been, where do you live"

"Im great i got money i live in my own place kina like you but we probably dont do the same things"

"What do you mean?"

"Well im a stripper thats how i make my money but your spoiled and get it from your parents."

I know this trick didnt just call me spoiled. It aint my fault she a hot ass mess.

"What do you really want Talia?"

"Can i come in" I let her in and she sat on the couch with me.

Prod POV

Who was that? Could she be cheating on me too? NAAWW...welll idk i need to talk to her first this is more important than whoever that was. I hopped out my car and banged on the door. When i opened the door Savannah looked at me up in down in a disgusted look and walked off. I walked in.

"Baby i know im late but-(gco)"

"Oh hey Prod"

Omg this cant be happining. This is the hoe i fucked last night! Im in deep shit. I dont know either to leave or stay.

"uhh hey Talia"

"How do you guys know each other?" savannah asked. It was getting hot up in that house no lie. And without any concern Talia's big ass mouth started rambling.

"Oh we fucked last night, thats why i came here. Thats probably what he had to tell yoou too. Right Prody-boo"

Savannah Pov

Prody-boo wtf this trick think she is. And they fucked???

"Prod what is she talking about?"

"Uhh- well- umm"

"Prod..no you didnt" i started to choke up

"Savannah i was drunk and i dont know what happened everything was going soo fast"

"Prod..you-" i couldnt even say it. I opened the door and asked them both to leave and Talia was the first to walk out with an attituded.

"Savannah wait to make me leave lets talk about this first"

"Okay you can leave my house you fucking cheater.. done talking, get out"

"Savannah jus-"

"I SAID GET OUT!" i just balled out into tears and fell to the ground. I couldnt bealive prod did this to me. Prod came and wrapped his arms around me

"Im sorry baby, this was never suppose to happen." he whispered in my ear

"Leave.. please" he walked out but before he left he kissed me gently and softly on my cheek.

-------

(late at night)

Lexi POV

Me and Roc are going to a movie. I invited everyone but, no respoonse so i guess its just me and him.

"Baby what should i wear the black and red sweater or the green one" i yelled from upstairs

"either one you still look good" he yelled back

"Iknow but i still need your opinon"

"Okay the green one"

"Thank you that means i wear the red and black"

I heard Roc coming up the stairs.

"So you gon ask me for my opion and not take it?"

"Pretty much..what you gon do about it."

"Oh you'll see after the movies"

I stuck my tounge out. I got dressed and i wore a black and red sweater with black shorts and some red jordans. I want to drive but everythime, roc take the driver seat. On our way there i turned up the music and started siging I cry by Flo rida.

 Once we got there we didnt even go to the movies. I got so distracted , we went to the jewleary store.

"Omg this is soo beautiful can't wait to have a beatuiful ring one day." i put a ring on my finger

Roc POV

Lexi look so beautiful loking at all the braclets and rings. I want to get her one. I get her a braclet. Our 3 month anniversy is coming up anyway.

Welllp... i know failure but im getting back on track.. Prod really fuck this hoe smh we expect better than this and roc wanna get something for Lexi aww sooo sweet tho ight next chapter coming upp love yall keep reading :)