Just the beginning

Tasha's pov

"Honey you will be fine trust me, everyone will like you and your gunna make new friends" my mom said.

I stared at my mom and just rolled my eyes. She dosnt know what its like to start all over. My mom is a judge and my dad is a travler. I rarely get to see him but when i do its grreat. I had moved from Virgina to California. My mom has decided that she didnt want to judge in a different place since shes been in the same court for over 6 years. I have had a rough life but thats too much for right now. I have to go to this new school called Lanoya high school. The principal walked me to my first class which is Language arts with Ms.Sullivan.

"Natasha i hope you have a good day for your first day of school!" the princapal said enthusastically.

My full name is Natasha Saige but people call me Tasha for short. Speaking of short im small for my age. Im in the 10th grade, 15 , and im 5'0. At my old school, they use to call me shorty or short stuff. Once we got to the class door my mom gave me a kiss on the forehead and walked off with the princapal. I stared at them as they walked off and i slowly looked at the classroom door.  I was not prepared to go inside. Well here goes nothing, i said in my head as i open the door. The teacher, Ms. Sullivan was talking and i guess in interrupted because she stopped talking and looked toward my direction.She asked if i was the new student. In my head i was like no sh** sherlock but i just nodded my head. She said out loud

"Welcome class to our new student...."

"Natasha but everyone calls me Tasha" i filled in her sentence

"Well Tasha you can sit next to Jacob."

I looked over and saw a boy with poofy, black, shiny hair and the most beautiful face i have seen. He was wearing shades and had a dress shirt on but wasn't buttoned all the way. It was showing his chest just right. He wore black skinnys and fresh black and grey supras. He looked at me and smiled. I was wearing a teal strapless shirt , white shorts and whote toms. I smiled back and walked next to him. Once i sat down, a girl with black hair snickered. What was her deal? MAybe this was her boyfriend? I wasnt for sure but i didnt really let it bother me. Finnally Ms. sullivan started talking and said we were doing partner projects and we have a presentation over verbs and we wont have time to work on it in class so, we have to find time with our partners after school to work on it. I was wondering if we were going to choose partners.Ms. Sullivan started walking towards me and jacob.

"Jacob do you mind be Tashas helper around the school and partner for this project?"

I was afraid maybe jacob dosnt want to be my partner. Who wants to be partners with the new girl?

"Sure ms. Sullivan, i wouldnt mind." Jacob said sweetly

 I felt like this was a new begininng but little did i know it was just the beginning.

I know its short but its just cause it the begininng . i have more trust me :) Comment please i would love it. What do you think might happen ?? Next chapeter will be crazy and unforgettable:)