He really means it

****Starting from where we left off, and im writing different if you cant understand comment or inbox please :) thanks*********

Tasha's POV

"Umm Prince im going to the bathroom.." I didnt even give him the chance to reply. I grabbed the sheets and ran to the bathroom covering my body. I closed the door kinda hard and sat down on the ground. Did he just say I love you? Does he really love ME? When he said it, it seemed like he was sincere but i dont think i wanted to belive it. I was afraid of what he might of thought since i just ran away like that. I dont want him to feel like i dont like him. I care about Prince alot but, i feel like he might be one of those players that just give in and give out. I was just to afariad to say I love Prince back knowing that he might mean it in a different way. I stood up sorely. Prince did me well i thought. I had to go back out soon. I cant just live in the bathrrom forever. I unlocked the door and walked out. I hopped back into bed soo i could sleep on this. I faced the other direction of Prince and try to sleep.

Prince Pov

She just got up and rushed to the bathrrom like she had to pee or something. I was trying to figure out if i did something wrong but she just got up after i said I love you....OOOOh i relize it now. Maybe she thinks were going to fast. I dont want here to think im rushing into this because i want ass and just leave. I really do care for tasha but i honestly dont know how to explain it. Maybe i should talk to her. Over some coffee? Or maybe at a nice dinner date? I heard the door shuffle around and saw her come out. She layed on the bed but didnt face me. I was discouraged by it and kind of sad. I wrapped my arm around her waist and layed my head on her back. She didnt flinch so i suspected she was already drifting to sleep. I waited a while till i suspected she was in deep sleep and i started talking. I dont know what came over me but i just poured my feelings out to her.

"Natasha i really do love you. Im afraid you might not feel the same way but i still had to tell you. Ever since i say you walk in Langugae Arts i couldnt help but stare. Then you sat next to me, which gave me a tingle and rush through my body. Everytime im with you i feel like this is right and God put me here for a reason. I truely feel like we are ment for each other. I dont know What i would do with out you at this point. Your making me change. I used to be the guy that used to get all the girls and smash em all. Then i would just move on to the next but with you. I dont wanna leave i want you here or even in my bed. Just to hold you at night and make sure you okay and make you happy. I wish i tell this all to you when you wake up but i have Emotional problems and I can never express my feelings correctly . I hope God will give you this messge in your dreams because I Love you Natasha . I see you as Wifey Material to be honest. *sighs* I hope one day i can give this all to you."

With that i rested my head on her shoulder and fell asleep with her in my arms.

Tasha's POV

I wanted to cry and cry. He said the most beautiful words. Did yall really think i was sleeping? I couldnt after he said I love you. but i now i knew he ment it. I wanted to jump on him and say how much i loved him to but i just didnt feel like the timimg was right now. I figured to wait till later on.....

****WEll i decided to update becasue i was bored lol but i would like comments please or i will stop writing :) Love you all mwah mwah mwah, cant belive prince said all that. He really does care AWW! hahah see on the next update and if you want to be a caracter just inbox and give you da info***