Everything change!!

Start from the beginning

But the drop fall on someone's hand, who stand under her window and listen her whole song.

He pick the drop on his finger and kissed it. "I promise princess, from now i will not let out this precious tear drop from your eyes. From now you will only smiling. I love you. "

Next morning she get ready for college but today she also have to go there, because she promise the girl that she will help her.

Today she is wearing a white full sleeves anarkali , her cheeks turn red due to cold which enhancing her hilly beauty. Anyone who see her can say that some angel come from the sky.

She walk to the corridor, but suddenly she stop and her pain start again. She shouting and fall on her knees.

But for her shock today all come towards her and help her to get up. She look at them with wide open eyes. They make her sit in the nearby bench.

After sometime her pain is gone, she look up and saw everyone is standing in front of her but she surprised because no one make fun of her or call her by wired names.

Just then a girl hold her hand and says, "how are you shehnaaz? " Sana look at her in a jerk because she is the same senior who torture her.

In shock she start hiccuping. But she get an another shock, because all run here n there for give her water to drink. She drink the whole water in one go and thanks them.

Just then someone says, "no need to thanks shehnaaz, actually we all are sorry for treating you like this. Please forgive us, we all want to become your friends.".

Sana feels like she will faint anytime, what happen with them in one day. She look at their faces and nodded. All smile and go but not before handshake with her.

Sana sit there expressionless and says, "I think i am still sleeping. Yaa right i saw a dream." She pinch her hand in order to confirm it's reality or dream, "aahhhh, i can feel it, that's mean all are real."

Shrugging her shoulder she moves to the classroom and going to sit her last seat. But a girl hold her hand and asks her to sit besides her. Sana smiles confusingly and sit with her.

She is unable to understand the sudden change in thier behaviour. Just then her eyes fall on sidharth who enter the class by wearing a black t-shirt and jeans.

Looking damn hot and handsome like always. His some hair flicks fall on his forehead. Today he is not wearing specs. His hypnotizing dark brown eyes is visible clearly.

Every girls including sana lost on him. He smiles at everyone and look at sana by the corner of his eyes.

He managed to maintain a normal face because she is looking very beautiful in her white suit, just like an angel. Right now he just want to sit there and stare her.

He thought that, how can someone looks so beautiful without makeup

He thought that, how can someone looks so beautiful without makeup. His badly want to suck her those rosy cheeks. He mentally cursed himself for thinking all these and turns towards the board.

Sana can heard her fellow classmates with whom she is sitting today is talking about sidharth. A girl says, "ahh... He looks so hot in black. I wish he would be my boyfriend."

The other one, "yes, he doesn't look like a professor. I come early in the class only to seat in front row, so that he can notice me." "I specially buy this hot dress just for him."

Sana don't know why she felt a sudden anger inside her by listening their talks about sidharth. She greeted her teeth and look downward in anger.

Sana thinks, "why i feel like breaking their jaws. Ughhhh... I don't like it. But why? Maybe because he is my only friend , that's why i became a little possessive."

"But it's not right, he also have girlfriend. Why not sana, he is so handsome and also very nice person. Don't behave like that, you can't loose your only friend. "

"Actually now i have so many friends but what happens to them suddenly. Agghh.. Leave all that, he is your first friend."

Sidharth turns and saw her engrossed in thoughts about something. But he didn't say anything and continue the class.

After the class sana walk on the corridor just then someone hold her hand and pulled her into a classroom.

***************************************

Let's see what happens next!!