Chapter 22

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off in the living room the following morning and I can't help but groan in annoyance as Zayn pushes me to go get it.

"It'll stop just ignore it." I groan and try to get closer to him but he insists.

"Just go get the call or put it on silent, Soph!" He huffs annoyed and turns on the other side so I can't cuddle and be forced to do as he says.

"You're a nightmare..." I murmur I walk to the living room area barefoot and only in his shirt and my thong. "What the hell now?" I answer the call and head to the bathroom seeing myself on the mirror looking like a total crazy woman. "Hello," I mutter and shut my eyes exhausted after last night's events.

"Hi, Sophia. It's Jeremy from Style Magazine. We've talked once again last month but didn't get a chance to set a meeting with you." The man on the other side of the line introduces himself and I quickly open my eyes leaving the bathroom in an attempt to find my planner because I've been waiting for months for this collaboration to finally get going.

"Jeremy! It's always a pleasure to talk to you. Right now I'm out of town so sadly I won't be able to plan a meeting for at least three more days. Next week though I have a pretty empty schedule and it would be a delight to get to see you." I exclaim while roaming through my travel bag and finally get my planner.

"Next week sounds great. Could I let you know in a couple of days when exactly my team can have this meeting?" He asks kindly while I write down what he says.

"Sure! Should I be waiting for a call from your assistant or save this number?" I try to note down everything and after he informs me that he will call me himself we say goodbye and I save the number in my phone immediately.

"What's all the fuss about love?" Zayn groans from the bed and I rush to him.

"Style Magazine just called me to schedule a meeting finally! We've been putting it off for months. This is the best news possible, baby! I'm so happy!" I giggle and lean down to kiss his lips.

"Congratulations, love! I'm so proud of you." He hugs me tight and I wrap my leg around his waist while leaving soft pecks on his neck.

We stay in bed for quite some time talking about this big opportunity that came my way and kissing from time to time. It feels almost like a big catch up between the two of us from a certain point and I'm happy to hear how he's working passionately on the new album as much as he's excited to hear about my latest project with a big lingerie company.

Half of the day ends up being spent on the bed cuddling and I couldn't wish for a cosier last day to our holiday. We end up getting room service again and in the evening after packing the majority of our belongings we get ready and head to a restaurant Zayn had made a reservation, since the first day we arrived, for a dinner date.

We arrive and after the valet takes the car I realize that the actual restaurant is on a huge platform on top of the water. "This is unreal," I mumble and look around shocked while the maitre accompanies us to our table, right after he passes us the menus with the wine list then leaves us with the waiter.

I check the menu full of interest and for a few minutes, we don't say a word. Only when the waiter comes back with the bottle of champagne and two glasses Zayn looks at me with a cute little grin on his face. We make our order and once the waiter fills our glasses and leaves Zayn lifts his glass to make a toast. "I want to drink to us and the never-ending moments like this that will come in the future." I smile when I hear his toast and we both take a sip from the best champagne I've tasted this far in my life.

"I really hope that there'll be lots of them." I take another sip and straighten the silk dress on my thighs.

"You look stunning today, this dress suits you beautifully." He comments making me smile wider. His hand slips on the table and takes mine only to caress it softly with his thumb and then kiss the top of it.