Chapter 15

Sophia

I cross the road furiously as I try to get to the coffee shop I have a date with Lilly and I'm trying very hard not to panic because what I have to tell her is crazy and even I can't understand what's going on. I open the door and take a deep breath as the cold air from the airconditioning hits me in the face allowing me to cool off a bit. She raises her hand as she sits in the back of the room dressed in a black tank top with matching leggings and sneakers. I take a seat next to her and her eyes worriedly examine me knowing that something's off already.

"What happened?" She asks as soon as I leave my black Michael Kors satchel to the side and rub my palms on top of my black leggings.

"The worst thing possible." I cry out but stop as soon as the waitress comes to take our order.

"Hello, what can I get you?" She asks with a big smile on her face.

"I'll take a double cappuccino," I say awkwardly begging for her to leave inside my mind.

"And a double americano for me, please," Lilly says sweetly and the girl nods then leaves. "Will you tell me what happened or not?" She then adds and looks at me concerned.

"Yesterday, after we left your party we went straight home and had sex..." I tell her and she cocks her eyebrow at me.

"I love how you're taking things slow. Everyone could see that you were ready to jump on him right then and there though." She comments and I groan. "Is he that bad though that it's a problem?" She adds with a giggle.

"Let me finish, Lilly! For God's sake!" I say sternly and she simply huffs. "He was perfect as always, I was never disappointed on that part of our relationship to clear this out. The problem was me! I slept with him and I was thinking about someone else all the time." I cry out and her eyes widen.

"What the hell? Who were you thinking of? Did you say his name?" She asks hurriedly.

"Here's the strangest part, the whole time I was thinking of Justin... Do you believe that? I came to the thought of Justin being in Zayn's position the whole time. Luckily I didn't say a thing." I mumbled and she placed her hand in front of her mouth covering it shocked.

"Jesus Christ... Soph, you've got a problem." She told me and took a sip of her coffee that had just arrived.

"I know right? What will I do? I need to tell Zayn that what happened yesterday was because of the drinks I had or I'll break up for good. This is ten times worse than cheating for me." I groaned lightly and took my coffee in my hands in hopes that it would make me stop shaking.

"Wait a minute. You didn't want to have sex with Zayn, you say that it wasn't because you were drunk so why did you sleep with him?" She tries to put the pieces together and I almost want to run away ashamed.

"After the talk, I had with Justin I was extremely aroused. We didn't do anything, I swear to God, but his touch and the way he talked to me, his voice, his scent, everything on him screamed sex to me and I had to do something to stop thinking about it, but I only ended up like this." I try to explain and she nods.

"Have you thought that maybe after all these years you finally like Justin in the way he always wanted you?" She asks and I shake my head frantically.

"There's no way, I can't do that. I'm engaged, see?" I raised my hand and showed her my engagement ring.

"I know what you are, Soph, but all these things show that you're attracted to Justin more than you're to your fiance. If your feelings about him keep growing you'll have a problem, so you either stay away from him and see him only with other people involved or you go tell him and end things with Zayn for good." She tells me and I nod knowing that that's the right thing to do.