Chapter 8

Justin

No matter how much I tried to sleep all night it was something impossible, even though I finished my tour a few weeks ago my body is still on tour mode and the fact that Faith wasn't anywhere near me to calm me down but her existence was only in my head torturing me, didn't help at all. She may have told me that she'd call but I can't help but think that this will never in a billion years will happen.

Then there's Sophia and the situation she dragged me in without even knowing. I don't know why I can't deny her anything still after all these years. It's just the fact that I can't say no in any way when she looks into my eyes and that's how I ended up watching chick flicks and eating ice cream under a blanket with her. When she started crying out of nowhere again it was like someone was twisting a knife in my heart because I simply can't stand and watch girls crying. No girl ever should be like that so the only thing I could do was put everything away and hug her even help her go to bed and comfort her until she was asleep.

As soon as the clock showed seven I left my bed and walked in my walk in closet, threw on a pair of black Adidas track pants and a black plain t-shirt with a red Adidas track jacket on top with a pair of black sneaker and rushed downstairs being as quiet as possible. The house was empty of course this early in the morning and the only other resident in the main building was sleeping. I walked out the front door and even though it was a stupid idea and I already knew, I decided to jog my way to the gym instead of taking one of my cars.

The moment I left the gate behind me I started looking around me like a maniac afraid that in any moment people will start following or try to get a photo of me doing something stupid. I decided to run as fast as I could trying to ease my stress and luckily everything was fine.

I reached the gym that I go to when I don't feel like working out at home and as soon as I started exercising I could block out everyone and everything that was going on around me.

Two hours later I was in the locker room picking up my things and calling one of my bodyguards to come and pick me up because walking around in L.A. by myself at nine in the morning isn't the best idea. When he finally arrived I got in the car hurriedly and he drove me straight home in silence.

When I was back home I left my keys on the little table in the hallway and walked to the kitchen looking for my housekeeper.

"Carmen? Are you here?" I shouted and Carmen showed up from the food storage room with a container filled with my favorite cereal.

"I'm here. What's wrong?" She said as she poured some in a bowl of milk and gave it to me then took my gym bag. "I'll take this nasty thing to the laundry room." She added and flinched like always making me laugh because she always acts like a mother to me.

"Thanks Carmencita!" I shouted as she left the room.

"Stop calling me that kid! I've told you a million times." She jokingly threatened me and we both laughed.

I sat on the white leather kitchen stool and started eating the breakfast Carmen had prepared for my while scrolling through my Instagram feed until she came back and I left my phone on the white marble kitchen island.

"Carmen, where's Sophie?" I asked innocently then sipped the whole glass of orange juice she had placed in front of me.

"She's still in bed... I don't think she's very good, she's a bit down. Maybe you should keep her company." She smirked while mixing some ingredients in a bowl to prepare lunch already.

"I know. She just broke up with her fiancé." I murmured and placed my dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

"And you're such a nice friend that you decided to comfort her right?" She raised her eyebrow to me.