Chapter 16

Justin

As the sun rises the new day finds me sitting on the couch since last night, I've been sitting on this couch for over ten hours drinking my ass off and thinking the same things over and over again. I look at my phone on the marble top of the coffee table and it says 06:30 when I press the button. I groan as I throw my head back and stare at the ceiling like the idiot I am. She's probably sleeping with him now letting him fuck her while I'm here drinking my ass off. 

I lay back on the couch letting the glass that I've just refilled with bourbon sit on my chest as I close my eyes and start thinking of her, her big eyes, her long blonde hair and her soft touch. I then open my eyes slapping myself mentally for thinking all these things. I just got back with my girlfriend after I barely made it out of our breakup and instead of being in bed with her touching her and pleasuring her I'm sitting here thinking of a woman that I'll probably never have as mine and who is possible to get an invitation to her wedding any day. 

I groan loudly and sit up again finishing my drink in a chug then stand up and start walking around the house the best I can. Why the fuck did she have to get back in my life? Why did I have to go back to her place to give her the damn clothes, she didn't even ask for them. Why am I torturing myself? I place my hand on the wall to support myself and as I close my eyes I can't shake off the images of her on top of that guy riding his dick like there's no tomorrow. I open my eyes again instantly and slap myself trying to get my shit together.

I need to go to bed and sleep now or I'm going to do stupid things today and the day has barely started. I walk upstairs and somehow get to my bed throwing my phone to the side and burying my head in the pillows. I need Faith, I want Faith, Faith is the right person for me that understands me in every single way. Sophia was just a stupid teenage crush, I don't need Sophia in my life. Sophia is just a friend, Sophia is my biggest repressed wish. Maybe just a night with her would make me forget her. No, you've been there stupid ass and she's a serious person, not someone who would cheat on their fiance to have one night stands with you! I scold myself and roll around so I can face the ceiling. I close my eyes slowly and just a few moments later I'm asleep.

Sophia

"We'll meet at the restaurant then?" I ask from outside the shower while Zayn is showering and I straighten my hair.

"Yes. Are you sure that you don't want me to pick you up?" He asks for the millionth time.

"I'm sure. I'll just catch an Uber there. Who will be there again?" I ask and put on my neutral button-up shirt dress.

"I told you a million times already, Sophie!" He groans and his hand shows from the shower for me to give him the towel. "A few people from my record label, my management team and you and me. That's all." He says and shows up from inside the shower with the towel around his waist.

"I'm proud of you," I say with my hands around his neck while watching his tattoos on his collarbones.

"Thanks, love." He smiles and kisses me softly then more aggressively.

"We have so little time." I murmur and still start kissing him again as my hands move down to the hem of the towel only for him to stop me.

"Will you congratulate me later when we get back home?" He smirks and kisses my neck softly as my back is on the marble counter and I want him right there and then.

"I'll have to repress myself a little but it'll be great." I smile at him and kiss him one more time placing my hand on top of his one that has slipped under my dress and is now on my waist.

"That's my girl." He smiles back and gives me another kiss before letting go of me.

I sit on the bed with my black studded on the outline high heeled Louboutins and after putting them on I put on my gold watch and some jewellery and walk to the closet where Zayn is getting dressed.