"You have to be honest with me Belle." I licked my lips out of anxiousness, "Do you like Nathan?"

Yes but, I like you more and if you knew, I'd lose you. But, I'd lose you if you knew I liked Nathan too. I don't want to lose you even if you don't feel for me what I feel for you. Losing you all together would hurt me too much.

After a second he cocked a brow, "No." I replied, swallowing nervously.

His hands went to my hips, pushing me back against the wall, "Then why do you look at him like you want him to ravish you the way that I do?" he asked, the anger prominent in his tone.

I stood quiet as he leaned in closer, his lips brushing against my cheek, "You know your body belongs to me." he whispered in my ear.

"Y-yes sir." I mumbled, feeling my face become hot and my mind was going crazy at his words.

"Do you really know?" he asked, his fingertips moving up the side of my arm slowly.

I nodded my head, "Yes."

His touch was leaving a fiery trail behind and I wanted more but, his comment stuck with me, "God Belle, can you get any needier?"

Luckily I didn't have to wait long for more before his lips had met my cheek softly. They trailed down my neck, lightly nipping and sucking at the skin. His hands running along my body, caressing at my sides and hips. I hummed in pleasure but, still wanted more. I just didn't know how to ask without sounding needy.

"Say something." he mumbled against my skin, stumping me completely.

"Like what." I closed my eyes, my knees becoming weak as my nose caught scent of how good he smelled.

"Beg for me Belle." he stated, kissing me just below my ear.

There it was, "I-I don't want to be needy." I mumbled shyly next to his ear.

He stiffened against me, pulling himself from my neck to meet my eyes, "I don't care if you are Belle." his hand came up to cup my cheek and I leant into it, "I'm sorry about what I said last night, I shouldn't have said that." I opened my eyes upon his explanation, feeling a bit better.

"Now beg for your master like a good girl." his lips lifted into a smirk as he caressed my cheek.

My heart beat dramatically at his words and I already felt myself dripping, "Please touch me." I whispered desperately.

His eyebrows scrunched together in satisfaction and he bit his lip. He grabbed my hand in his pulling me over to the counter. He surprised me by lifting me up from my hips to place me on top of it, my hands falling flat against the surface. Once I was sat down, he effortlessly got between my legs. His big hands landing on either of my bare thighs.

I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel, knowing I get to be between these pretty little thighs of yours whenever I want?" he asked, which made my heart beat faster and my stomach swirl with nerves.

He smirked, his hands rubbing them ever so slowly, "That I can touch this whenever I want." A surprised moan escaped my lips when he cupped my sex with his fingers.