Chapter 16: His Name Is Aqualad

Start from the beginning

Y/N looks down at his feet deep in thought. 'No regular being should have that' 'If he did I would have sensed it'. Thoughts were rushing through his mind like Cars driven by drunk people.

Robin: Uh... Y/N, you still with us?

Y/N snaps out of his train of thought as he looks up to see everyone looking at him. He shakes his head trying to come to his senses until he finally says something.

Y/N: Uh, sorry. Just thinking.

Aqualad: Anyway... Since we're after the same guy, I think we should work together.

Starfire replies almost immediately.

Starfire: Ohyesthatwouldbemostpleasent!

Raven: Uh... sure why not.

Starfire and Raven are both blushing. Y/N notices this and chuckles under his breath.

Aqualad: What's so funny?

Y/N: Oh nothing. (In a dorky voice) It just looks like we got two teen girls over here crushing on you...

Aqualad looks at Raven and Starfire who are no longer blushing, rather just standing there embarrassed.

Raven (Through gritted teeth): Y/N, stop using your powers on us.

Y/N: What? Oh, I wasn't using my powers, you two were just making it bleeding obvious.

Raven and Starfire start blushing, but for different reasons.

Beast Boy: Guys, we gotta focus. There is a thief on the loose with 40 barrels of toxic waste.

Aqualad snaps out of his state of shock.

Aqualad: Right. I think we should go on the search for Trident now before he accomplishes his task.

Raven: I'm not sure if you've noticed, but we're at the bottom of the ocean.

Cyborg: And our subs busted!

The Titans look in the direction of the sub, to see Cyborg on his knees in front of the Titans sub.

Y/N: And only 3 of us can breathe underwater. Cyborg, how long should it take you to fix it?

Cyborg: A while. It should only take 3 hours if I had somebody else to help me.

Aqualad: Tramm's pretty good with tools, maybe he can help. Tramm!

A weird fish-alien creature then comes running out of a nearby cavern.

Aqualad: My friend has problems with his ship. Can you help him out?

Tramm says some random alien garbage, and then goes to help out Cyborg.

Y/N: Ok... Now, I think we should go on the search for Trident.

Robin: Alright. Cyborg, you stay here with Tramm to help fix the T-sub. Y/N, you go with Beast Boy and Aqualad on the search for Trident. Me, Raven, and Starfire will stay back here and conduct some research.

Y/N: That's alright with me! How about you guys?

Aqualad: Yep.

Y/N looks over at Beast Boy who is folding his arms in anger.

Beast Boy: (Angry Tone) Fine, whatever

Y/N: (To himself) Oh... Jesus Christ, this is going to be a long day. (To Aqualad and Beast Boy) Ok, guys let's go.

The three heroes walk down to the nearest opening to the ocean, as the remaining 4 stay back to conduct research.

Y/N: Ok Aqualad. Do you have any idea where to go? You're probably the person to ask for that.