Bakugou (Personal)

a/n: for rory, one of my biggest supporters

The scent of warm chocolate filled the air. The curtains on the window billowed gently as the cool October breeze swept through the house. Children outside laughed and danced, joy flowing through their small bodies.

Warm hands wrapped around the redhead's waist as she mixed the fudge.

"You bake better than you cook," Bakugou spoke lowly in her ear. "It's a miracle you haven't burned the house down yet."

Swatting at his hands, Rory laughed. "You suck at baking. Do I need to remind you of last month's escapade in making a cake?"

A heavy blush coated his pale cheeks as he hid his face in her neck. "I didn't pay attention to those idiots for five minutes and they fucked it up okay?" The vibrations tickled her neck, sending goosebumps across her arms.

Giggling, she poured the fudge over the cooled brownies, his arms tightening around her.

"Have you picked out a movie yet? And don't make it some chicken shit."

Rolling her eyes, she sprinkled some cacao nibs across the frosting/fudge hybrid. "You know I always choose the Scream movies. It's been what, five Halloweens now?"

A low chuckle escaped his throat. "Yeah. Five that I've had to suffer through these movies for."

"Hey!" Rory exclaimed, smacking his arm with the spatula she was about to use.

Nibbling her earlobe, he whispered "You look as good as the brownies, mind if I have a taste?"

Cheeks burning red enough to match her red hood, she replied "Behave yourself. When Mina and Kiri come to pick up Aiko, we can have some fun."

"I'll hold you to it."

The duo made their way to the living room, with the previews ending just as they got comfortable. Small picture frames sat in various spots on the shelves next to each side of the television. Various costumes ranging from an astronaut and alien to a medieval king and queen showed the happiness of the couple through the years.

Bakugou's mind was far away, thinking about the small blue velvet box in hidden in his drawer, ready for the break between movies.