Todoroki

Business trips sucked.

Well not really, but it did because you were away from Shoto for too long. 

Though necessary to both of your careers, it often seemed like a burden. You were hesitant to go, but ultimately stuck it out. Your flight home was long, the food was bland, and frankly, you wanted nothing more than to be surrounded in the tender embrace of your beloved.

Todoroki was hesitant to admit it, but he had trouble sleeping without you next to him. Soft caresses after a nightmare, gentle backrubs that help you fall asleep after a hard day were what he looked forward to. Your scent had faded from the sheets that he had to wash, and no longer could your pillow be an adequate substitution in your absence.

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but what comes afterwards? The intense burning desire to touch in an intimate, nonsexual way? The weeping at 4 in the morning after nightmares of incidents. It was over now, as you headed home in a taxi.

You gave the taxi far too much but the man deserved the extra money. Neither of you were hurting financially either.

Throwing your shoes and coat off while leaving your luggage at the door, you hurried to the bedroom where he was sitting up, reading (waiting for you). Immediately, he set the book aside and opened his arms as you flung yourself into him. You took turns peppering kisses and smothering embraces.

You were home.