Kenma

Being the spouse of a popular streamer was not as easy as it seemed. Often times you went to bed alone, but always woke up in Kenma's arms. 

Lately, Kenma had been feeling guilty. You had taken up a new job recently, good for your career, but terrible for your health.

Your workload had tripled. Along with this, you were usually the one to take care of the chores in the house. Kenma hadn't noticed until Kuroo came to visit and voiced his concern for you. It all came to a head one night.

It was only Thursday, but you felt like you lived one thousand of them when you came home. The picture definition of exhaustion, you shrugged off your jacket and shoes.

As you washed the dishes, spots ran in and out of your vision. Slipping into unconsciousness, a pan fell to the floor, resting alongside you. Despite him wearing noise-cancelling headphones, Kenma easily heard the commotion from the kitchen.

Ending his stream and fearing the worst, he found you, and the bud of guilt bloomed in his chest. Kneeling on the ground, he propped you up on his chest as you slowly came to.Apologies flowed from your mouth like a broken dam, but were quickly silenced with a kiss. 

That night, Kenma promised to do better, and with some strings pulled, you found yourself with a week of free time and all of Kenma's attention.