Body Comfort Series: Bakugou

TW: Mentions of weight and body dysmorphia

It was hard being around him sometimes. Physique naturally lean with built muscles. Carved like a Greek god or even Adonis, you often felt insecure around Bakugou. While you were no weakling when it came to muscle, you weren't always like that in the past. 

Being the fat kid growing up was hard. Even when you lost the weight, you never saw your new body the way everyone else did. Meanwhile, your loving boyfriend was always lean. Never thinking how something would accentuate a ghastly part he didn't like. Lately it seemed to be getting worse. You felt extremely absorbed in how much larger you were compared to him. The "stares" you received in public. The supposed comments about you.

While in your room, you were currently dressed in baggy plain clothes. The mirrors were covered, which confused the blond even more.

"Oi, what the fuck is up with you lately?" Your eyes widened, not looking at him despite his gaze burning into you. 

"Nothing. Don't worry about it," you replied more coldly than intended while pulling your shirt away from you subconsciously.

It clicked. Your odd behavior over the past week made sense.

"Get up." He ordered, uncovering a full length mirror. Reluctantly, you got up. "Clothes off. And don't say some weird shit. This isn't about that." 

Not wanting to fight, you did as told.

"Look here. See these arms? They beat the shit out of others. Strong" A gentle kiss.

"This chest? A good heart lives there." A soft smooch.

"These hips? Good for grabbing." A tender squeeze.

"These thighs? Good pillows. If I'm a 'Greek god' or whatever, then that makes you a goddess. My Aphrodite." A feathery kiss on your ear as he whispered.