Queen Anne's Revenge

Jackie's POV

I wake up on a bed with Coralia clinging to me like a monkey. I wrap my arms around her and survey the room. I appear to be me in a captains cabin. But not one I recognize. "Good you're awake" a man says. I sit up and look at the desk to see a man in his fifties sitting there. "Please have a seat Mrs Sparrow" he says gesturing to the chair across from him.

"I'd rather stay next to my daughter" I tell him coolly.

"Understandable, giving what just happened. Sorry about that, but I was looking for your husband" he tells me.

"Why? What has he done to you?" I demand as I sit in front of my daughter.

"Me personally, nothing. My daughter on the other" he says. "But that is not why I'm looking for him. I wish for him to lead me to the fountain of youth" he states.

"Who are you? You know my name, it's only right I know yours" I tell him.

"Where are your manners father?" a woman asks as she enters the room. I glare at her and block her view of my sleeping daughter. "I am Angelica Teach and this is my father Edward Teach. Welcome aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge" she tells me smirking.

"Blackbeard" I say mildly surprised. Why does Jack always have to make enemy of a notorious blood thirsty pirate. First Barbossa, then Davy Jones and now Blackbeard. Who's next?

"Now Mrs Sparrow, can you tell us where your husband is?" Blackbeard asks me.

"I have no idea where Jack is, I haven't seen or heard from him in nearly eight years. Because Barbossa kidnapped and now you've kidnapped me" I tell them.

"Well that does complicate mutters, what do you suggest we do daughter?" Blackbeard asks Angelica.

"We are in no hurry to reach the fountain" she tells him. "Guess they can stay our prisoners until we need Jack" she states.

"Excuse me, my daughter and I will not be held against our will. What did you do with our crew and ship?" I ask them.

"Your crew is dead, lost at sea or trapped in a bottle with the Pearl" Blackbeard states.

"What do you mean?" I ask him confused. He nods to Angelica and she pulls a bottle from her coat. Showing it to me. Inside was a ship on water and not just any ship. It was the Black Pearl with Jack the Monkey and Tia.

"Now you have seen my father's power, don't cross us or your daughter will suffer" Angelica tells me.

"You stay away from her" I snap glaring at her.

"You both do as your told and we won't have a problem" she tells me smirking.

"Mama" Coralia says rubbing her eyes. "I had a nightmare, the rigging had come to life and you were attacked" she states.

"It was not a dream my little one" I tell her. "But don't worry, we'll be ok" I assure her as I hug her close.

"Angelica, lead them to their cabin" Blackbeard instructs. Angelica gestures for us to follow her. "Remember no funny business Mrs Sparrow" he tells me as we left. Coralia glued to my side.

"Here you are, your new home" Angelica says as she leads us into a cabin. "My cabin is right across the hall, I do hope you enjoy your stay with us" she states. She shuts and the door and locks it. I notice one trunk, two hammocks, a few lanterns, a desk and chair. Also no windows.

"What's going to happen to us?" Coralia asks me looking scared.

"It will be ok, I won't let anything happen to you" I assure her. "But we must not show them our fear or our weaknesses. We must remain strong and keep an eye on everything. Remember everything you see, we will escape. I promise" I tell her.

"I wish daddy was here" she tells me I hug her.

"Me too darling, he'd know how to get us out of this" I tell her. "Remember all those stories I told you about his daring escapes?" I ask her. She nods her head with a small smile. "This time we'll make the daring escape and tell him about it" I tell her.

"I'd like that" she tells me. "Where is Tia?" she asks me curious.

"She is trapped in a bottle with Jack the monkey and the Black Pearl" I tell her.

"What about Uncle Hector?" she asks me.

"I don't know sweetie" I tell her shaking my head. "But you need to sleep" I state as I pick her up and lay her on a hammock. "Sleep my little goddess" I tell her.

"Can you sing me pirate song?" she asks me.

"Of course" I say with a smile. "You know it was your Aunt Elizabeth who taught your father and I that song" I tell her.

"Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,

Drink up me hearties, yo ho.

We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,

Drink up me hearties, yo ho.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack,
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.
Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack,
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We kindle and char, inflame and ignite,
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.
We burn up the city, we're really a fright,
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.We're rascals, scoundrels, villains, and knaves,
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We're beggars and blighters, ne'er-do-well cads,
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.A pirates life is a happy life
Drink up me hearties, yo hoA rollickin', frolickin', brawllickin' life
Drink up me hearties, yo ho" I finish and see her sleeping soundly. I smile and kiss her forehead. "I will get us out of this and reunite us with your father. No matter what" I assure her. I climb into the hammock above hers and swing gently looking up a the ceiling. Praying we'd be ok.

A/N

Picture above of Angelica with Blackbeard and on the external link of the Queen Anne's Revenge.