Over Again

Jackie's POV

It sounded like Jack and Barbossa had finally agreed on who was in-charge of what. But they fought over the wheel like toddlers. So I dragged Jack to our cabin leaving Barbossa in-charge for the night. Once there I kiss Jack deeply and he responds happily. "I love where this is going Jackie, but I don't want to do it here. In Davy Jones locker"  he tells.

"Oh relax Jack, we aren't doing that again until we're married" I tell him smiling. "I just missed you dearly" I add.

"I missed you too, not a day went by where I didn't think of you" he states. I have us sit down on the bed. "You know as captain of this ship, I can marry us as soon as we return to the living world" he tells me.

"I know and I look forward to it" I tell him. "But Jack, there's something I have to tell you" I add.

"You can tell me anything luv" he states playing with a strand of my hair. I go to speak when we hear two thuds from above. I sigh and we go above deck to see longboats floating past us with people inside.

I notice Gibbs preparing a gun, but Will stops him. "They're not a threat to us, am I right?" he asks Tia.

"We're nothing, but ghosts to them" she states.

"It's best just let them be" Barbossa states.

"It's my father, we've made it back. Father here, look here!" Elizabeth shouts. I look to see Weatherby Swann in a boat alone looking straight ahead of himself.

"Elizabeth, we're not back" Jack tells her while wrapping an arm around my waist. But she ignores him, calling out to her father again. This time he turns and looks up at us.

"Elizabeth, are you dead?" he asks her.

"No" she tells him.

"I think I am" he states.

"No, you can't be!" she exclaims.

"There was this chest, you see. And a heart. At the time it seemed so important" he says.

"Come aboard" she tells him.

"I learned that if you stab the heart, yours must take its place. Sail the seas for eternity. The Dutchman must always have a captain. Silly thing to die for" he whispers.

"Someone cast a line!" Elizabeth shouts. Marty hands her one and she tosses it to her father. "Take the line!" she tells her dad firmly.

"Elizabeth, I'm so proud of you" he tells her smiling gently.

"Come on, take the line!" she shouts.

"She must not leave the ship!" Tia shouts.

"Father, come back with us! I won't leave you!" Elizabeth shouts. Will grabs her and pulls her into his arms.

" I'll give your love to your mother, shall I?" Weatherby calls as he disappears.

"Is there a way?" Will and I ask Tia.

"No, him at peace" she tells us. I feel sorry for Elizabeth. At least I got Jack back, she'll never get her father back. Jack and I return to our cabin.

"What is it you wanted to tell me luv?" he asks me as we remove our boots.

"I'll tell you tomorrow" I tell him smiling as we lay on the bed together. "Just hold me" I say snuggling into his side. He wraps an arm around me and holds me close. I fall asleep listening to the sound of his heart.

(Next day)

Jack and I are examining the charts while Barbossa mans the helm as the sunsets. Not that we can go anywhere, there is no wind. So the crew is milling around doing nothing as there is nothing to eat or drink. Gibbs joins us as I read a section of the chart. "Over the edge, back, over again, sunrise sets, flash of green" I read.

"There's no sense to it. Sunrises don't set" Gibbs states. But Jack is ignoring him looking at another phrase on the charts.

"Up is down. That's maddeningly unhelpful. Why are these things never clear?" he grumbles. I sigh a look over at Elizabeth who is standing alone. Looking withdrawn and go over to her.

"Elizabeth, I'm sorry about you father" I tell her quietly.

"I'm sorry for leaving Jack at the mercy of the kracken" she tells me.

"He's safe now, that's all that matters" I tell her. "I have a secret" I add smiling. "Only Will, Tia and Barbossa know. Want to hear it before Jack?" I ask her.

"Sure" she says smiling.

"I'm pregnant" I whisper in her ear and she hugs me tightly.

"That's wonderful" she states.

"Shh, Jack doesn't know yet" I tell her smiling.

"Why not?" she asks me.

"I don't know how he'll react" I tell her shrugging. "I tried to tell him last night, but I don't know how to tell him. Do I just say or do I let him figure it out?" I ask her. Before she can answer Jack shoots up from his spot.

"Up!" he shouts. "What's that?" he asks running to one side of the ship.

"Where?" Gibbs asks as he joins him.

"There" Jack says looking at nothing and I frown in confusion. "Over thar!" he shouts running to the port side of the ship. Elizabeth and I go over to the rail with the others.

"What is it?" we ask him.

"It's not here!" he shouts and runs back to the starboard side. We all follow him as the ship begins to rock. I see Barbossa looking at the charts as we continue to run from one side of the ship to the other.

"We're rocking the ship!" Gibbs shouts.

"Aye, he's onto it" Barbossa states and goes below deck. He soon returns to join the run. We reach the rail and grab a hold as the ship begins to flip.

"Now up, is down" Jack states. The Black Pearl rocks completely over into the water. Waves fill the sails and cause the ship to continue to roll until completely submerged. I see Pintel and Ragetti, tied to the mast. I roll my eyes, what idiots. I see Will lose his grip and try to save him with Elizabeth. But we miss him, however he catches a rope saving himself.

I see a green flash. Suddenly all of the water falls with a giant splash. We all land on the deck of the ship. "Blessed sweet Westerlies! We're back!" Gibbs shouts.

"It's sun rise" Elizabeth states as we all stand up. A brief moment of celebration as everyone grins at each other. Then Elizabeth, Jack, Will, Barbossa and Gibbs. Draw their pistols, and points them at each other. Will at Barbossa. Barbossa at Jack. Gibbs at Barbossa. Elizabeth at Jack. Jack at Will, draws my pistol and points it at Barbossa. Barbossa draws a second pistol, points it at Gibbs. Elizabeth picks up a second pistol, points it at Barbossa. They all laugh and lower the pistols. Then raise them again becoming serious and I sigh in annoyance.

A/N

Picture above of Barbossa and Jack fighting over the wheel. Picture on the external link of the Black Pearl upside down.