Pirate Raid

Jackie's POV

"Honestly Will, why did you let Mr Brown take the credit?" I ask him annoyed. He was hammering out a new sword while I sharpened others. Mr Brown was at the tavern, getting drunk no doubt spreading lies about how he caught the Jack Sparrow. "You fought the pirate, he only knocked him out. Honestly you deserve better then being a Black smith Will" I tell him.

"I don't care about the credit" he states as he wipes his brow. I had changed out of my dress borrowing his smaller clothes. Now I wear a white button up shirt, brown breeches, my black boots, and black vest. Honestly I felt more comfortable in them then the dresses I wear in public.

"Always modest" I tease as I finish the last sword putting back on the rack. I take out the book I was given and start to read it. Meanwhile Will went back to making the new sword until he stops suddenly. "What's wrong?" I ask him closing my book.

"Shh" he tells me and heads to the window. He opens it and looks out at the street suddenly a loud bang was heard. I covered my ears and Will ran over to me. "Grab your sword and don't leave my side" he instructs. I nod grabbing my swords that is a lighter version of his. He grabbed a sword and hatchet.

When we enter the street I see a young boy crying for his mummy and notice the scaffolding near him begin to fall towards him. I run to him and scope him up into my arms. I got us out of the way just in time as the scaffolding collapsed. "Thank you" a woman says and I hand her the child.

"Get to the fort" I tell her and she nods her head before running as the pirates arrive. I draw my sword and see Will throw the hatchet into one of the pirates backs. He retrieves as I return to his side. We start to fight together watching each others backs.

"Watch your six Will!" I shout as I block a blow from hitting him. He stabs the pirate in the stomach and we continue on. But I lose track of Will when I find him a pirate is about to kill him. But the sign above them breaks and Will ducks his head as it slams into the pirate.

"Goodbye" I hear him say as he retrieves his sword.

"What happened to 'This sword it your life'?" I ask him.

"Now is not the time Jackie" he tells me. He then spots something across the street and I follow his gaze. I see Elizabeth been taken away by pirates and we go to save her when a pirate appear in front of us. Suddenly a passing pirate knocks Will out by hitting on the head.

"Will!" I exclaim and crouch down beside him as I try to wake him. "Please be ok, I can't lose you" I cry for the first time ever. "I love you big brother, don't leave me like mum did. We still need to find our father" I say shaking him. I look around for something I can use to wake him and spot a bucket near a water troth.

I run over to it dodging bullets and fights. Grabbing the bucket I fill it with water but as I turned to leave something hit the back of my head. I collapse dropping to bucket soaking myself as I begin to black out. Then last things I remember is the sound of cannon fire, the smell of smoke from fires and seeing the full moon appear from behind the clouds.

A/N

Picture above of Will with hatchet and picture on the external link of Jackie's sword.