||- soft morning part 2 -||

SMUT
S
M
U
T
SMUT

⚠️TW: overstimulation, praise, slight pain/hair pulling.⚠️

(I've never really wrote smut and I dont often read smut, so this might sound a bit awkward or repetitive as I only have real life to go off of and that is often awkward and repetitive too. This chapter also has Inks POV as a top in the latter half because writing it from a bottems pov was very difficult- andrew)

He told me to turn over so I was on my stomach/knees, a bowing position for the most respected people, and as far as Im concerned ink is a god to me

Ink practically tore off my pants leaving all of my body exposed to him. I would say that I felt defensive but I didn't, I wanted him to take control of me.
"Please... be gentle"
Ink ran his hand down my back, resting his fingers on my hips
"I'll try and make it as painless and as pleasurable as possible, just dont forget to tell me if you need to stop, ok?" I simply Nodded he added a lot of lube, which I assume he grabbed through a small portal.

Inks POV

I knew how to start this, but I was worried it would hurt for him. I know he's ended a lot of our fights, going through it unscathed where I would be almost dead, but I'm still worried. I started slow just putting the head inside him.
     He made a lot of little noises from such little stimulation, it was adorable. Little by little I went in deeper and faster. He felt amazing, his body was tense and very warm. Every little sound he made was adorable and sweet like honey. I started fucking him roughly, grabbing his hips and pounding into him. He was getting very loud. I grabbed his hair and shoved his head into the mattress to shut him up.
"Dont want anyone hearing us, now do we?"
He shook his head very gently under my grasp. He started tensing up even more.

"Relax... what's got you so tense?"

       He buried his face deeper into the pillows and relaxed a bit. I dug my nails into his sides and thrusted into him faster. I let go with one of my hands and pulled his hair.

"I said, what's got you so tense?" I whispered into his ear in a slightly angry tone.

His shoulders tensed up a lot,
"It-..."
"It what lover?"
"It feels really good..."
"Hmm? What was that? I couldnt hear you."
He blushed hard and pulled his shoulders even further up like they were on strings. I stoped thrusting.
"Repeat it Error"
"Please... it feels so good, please... ink please"
I started gently moving into his hips, slowly, oh so slowly, all he did was whine. I pulled his hair again.
"Please what?" I whispered while biting his ear gently
"Please fuck me. I wanna feel you so bad, please~ " he whined.
      I thrusted into him hard and fast. still holding his hair, I pushed his face back into the pillows as he practically screamed from pleasure. I chuckled gently, he was adorable. I kept thrusting trying to get harder and deeper everytime.

ERROR'S P.O.V.

     fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. He feels so good. I've never been fucked. I didnt even know I could feel so good. I dont know how to act. I just let him control me and everything I do. I listen to every word he says like its holy. What ever he says I obey. I could be his so easily if only he asked.
      I started moving my hips to match his every thrust. His hands loosed from both my hair and side. I turned my head to look at him. He ran his hands slowly over my nail marks that he had just caused. He reached around front of me and started jerking me off. I melted to his every movement. He kissed my back, eventually biting me very gently then harder and harder.
"I-I'm close.."
"What do you want me to do about it?"
"I... I dont know."
I sounded so pathetic and desperate I just wanted to cum.
"What do u mean, 'you dont know' love? You have to want something with the way your pushing into me"
I didnt know he relized. I feel so desperate and embarrassed.
"Please just let me cum please."
"Well, have you been a good boy~"
"I-... y-yes..."
"You yes what"
"I've been a good boy, I've been such a good boy please~"
"Then cum for me, I wanna feel you."
     I immediately came at his command. I felt so good but he kept going and it soon became to much. I felt like I was gonna melt into a pile of strings. Ink grabbed my hands and held both of them tight in one of his hands and with his other hand he pushed my face into the mattress.

INK'S P.O.V.

      I was overstimulating him and I knew it. I wanted him to melt and scream, I wanted him to feel like he had no control over what happens with his body, not to mention I havent cum yet so I think he deserves it. Hes so sweet and desperate. He's losing his mind I can tell. He's drooling his eyes are rolled into his head.
     I was getting close at this point.
"Just a little bit longer lover your doing so good" I whispered into his ear and tried to thrust even harder. I could feel sweat dripping down my back and through my hair and I could feel sweat accumulating on his back. I could feel him twitch under my touch, I can only imagine how sensitive he is. I let go of his hair and started running my hands through his hair gently whispering about how good he was and how amazing he felt.
     I came not long after and slowed down dramatically, still saying inside him, I leaned down against his neck, my body against his back, I was catching my breath and he was trying to calm down and gain a sence of reality.
"Are you ok love, did I go to far?"
He shook his head, making a small sound. I kissed his neck repeatedly as I pulled out and laid down next to him, pushing his hips down and covering him and I in a blanket.
"Look at me~"
He slowly turned and looked at me, blush coving his face and tears bordering his eyes.
     I held his face gently and scooted close to him.
"Hey, what's wrong, what's up with the tears?"
He rubbed his eyes gently and pulled his body close against mine. It surprised me I was a little scared to touch him. I rested one of hands on his back and started petting him gently.
"Do u want to tell me what's wrong?"
"It felt.... u felt so good..i- I dont.. I couldnt-"
"Did you like it? Did u like being overstimulated?"
He nodded very gently, his face in my chest. I chuckled a bit and ruffled his hair. Let's get you cleaned up love.

(Sorry for such a late chapter everyone, I know I said it would be uploaded tommarow, I honestly thought I uploaded it. This chapter may sound weird, but at least I'm a switch so this chapter is a mix of my kinks as both a top and a bottem. I hoped you liked it. :)♡ )