writers block issue

Recently, Ive had some bad issues with deppresion. and That's been giving me bads writer block, so Im sorry for the fact that I havent been able to update, and I felt I need to appolgise for that. This book has over 1000 veiws, THANK YOU, it means a lot to me, and based off of my other ink and error book, I read thru it and Found myself venturing so fasts thru it, So thats when I decided to start this book, trying to upload 3 times over the weekend, seeing as my family issues only allow me that amout of time. Ive also been trying to make time for amino, discord and Ill my shows Iwatch, along with my music career as of recent, All the stress caused anxity and Stress, considering im only able to do this work at my mothers house, but thats only 3 days, not to mention the other social networking I have to do In those other 2 days, during the week Im at my dad's and school, which is a whole 'nother story for another day. 

So Im sorry I havent been able to update this recently, but I will try and come out with a newpart in a few hours, so stay tuned for that

Also I will try and get a part out  at least once a week, if not then somethings happening with family issuses

(can u guys also help with some Ideas for me, I have something along the lines of drunk ink and thats it so yeah...)

Farewell and stay tuned

~Seviey