chapter 14 part 2

Nicole pov

I look at my clock and HOLY SGHSYTHSGUU6ERBBMF!!!!!! IT’S 4:30!!!!  I’m leaving here in like 20 minutes to go to Zayn’s.  Tehe!  I sprint to the bathroom in my room and take a super quick shower.  I’m pretty sure it was the fastest shower I’ve ever taken.  I go back to room with my hair in a towel.  WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?!?!  Umm I don’t want to overdo it, but I don’t want to be too casual...hmm.  I pick out a cute floral light blue blouse with light blue sandals that match.  I’ll just wear jeans with it.  Now that I am dressed, to curl my hair or not to curl my hair, that is the question…Nehhh I don’t feel like it…a little bit of make-up and voila!  I’m ready to go and its 4:50, right on time!  We get in the car and start to drive.  My mom pulls into Zayn’s driveway and I ring the doorbell.  Wait…why is my mom still in the drive way?!  I signal for her to leave, but she doesn’t move.  Ughhh I don’t even know why she brought me.  I could’ve driven here myself!  Zayn comes to the door and looks me up and down as I do the same to him.  We both smile, catching each other checking the other out…I can’t help myself he’s just sooo sexyyyyyyyy! I turn and wave to my mom and she finally leaves.

Zayn says, “Come in” and we walk inside.  “You look very pretty by the way”

“Thanks” I reply while blushing a bit.

“So what do ya want do?” he inquires.

“I honestly don’t care!”

“well…we could go out to eat or stay home and order something…actually I just remembered we don’t have a car!  Harry is going to pick us up after his dinner with Michaela” he says while winking.

“Alrighty!  Then ordering something sounds good!”

“Ok but you choose…chinese, pizza, whatever you want!”

“Pizza is perfectly fine with me”

“Ok I’ll go call…cheese?”

“Please! Haha”

Zayn goes in the kitchen and calls the pizza place while I sit on the couch waiting.  He comes back and sits next to me.  I turn to face him and he’s just staring into my eyes.  My stomach rumbles loudly and breaks the silence.  Awkward!!  Zayn starts to laugh and I soon join in.

“So what do you want to do?” I ask

“Do you like playing Wii?”

“Pshh yeahhh!”

“Cool!  How bout Mario Kart?”

“I dunno…I’m pretty good.  Can you handle it if I beat you?”  I say winking

“Oh we’ll see about that!”

He turns the Wii on and puts the game in.  We choose characters and I choose Toad, like I usually do, while Zayn picks Bowser.  Zayn picks the course and he clicks on Rainbow Road…great!  I always fall off this one.  Now im gonna look like a fool when I come in last.  Ehh what the heck I don’t care!  Once we finish, Zayn comes in 4th and I come in 6th.

“Not bad, my worthy opponent.  Choose the next course”  Zayn says in a weird accent”

I laugh and choose DK Summit.  We race and I come in 1st! 

“Wooohooooo I’m the winner!” I shout

“Yeah, lucky I guess” he says and then laughs.

The doorbell rings and it’s the pizza dude! Finally, I’m starvinggggg!  We sit down and eat.  Once we finish it is 6:58.

“Harry should be picking us up soon!  The movie is at 7:30” Zayn says

“Okey dokey!”

We sit on the couch and watch TV until they arrive at the house.