chapter 8

Liam pov

“Where shall we go lads..and laddettes?” I ask.

“That's not even a word” Harry exclaims

“It is now because I just made it up!”

“Nandos!!!” Niall yells

“Of course you'd choose Nandos!” Zayn says

“Sure why not, that sound good to everyone?” I say

“Rach have ya ever been to Nandos” asks Lou

“Nope” she says popping the p

A loud gasp comes out of Niall’s mouth and he has a shocked look on his face.

He picks her up and puts her on his back like he is carrying a sack of potatoes haha potatoes

“Quick we have to save Rachel and get Nandos into her stomach” Niall exclaims

Rachel busts into laughter which causes Niall to laugh and everyone else.

“Niall put me down!!!” Rachel yells

“Not until we get to Nandos!!! Or I get tired” he trails off at the end.

I've got to say they are a cute couple! Well done Liam I think to myself as I pat myself on the back.

Louis sees this and says “I can scratch your back for you Liam!”

Oh gosh

“Oh umm thanks but I got it mate!” I reply

“Okkkkk let me know if you need me to reach back there though!”

Niall, Rachel and Zayn all start laughing and Harry and I soon join in.

“What?” the innocent Lou asks “ohhh wait ohh hahahaha!”

We go out to the car and Lou starts to drive to Nandos.  The car is silent so I turn the radio on. Would ya look at that our song ‘up all night’ is on. I start to sing quietly along and Rach starts to join me, even though I thought no one could hear me. Soon enough everyone is singing and dancing along to our song.  We do the inbetweeners dance and everyone is laughing along.  It’s a good thing Rachel is a directioner and knows the dance too!  None of us even realize we are already at Nandos until Louis yells at us!

Harry pov

Why can't Rachel get the hint?! Is it that hard for her to catch onto me flirting with her? Ughhhh and I can tell Niall really likes her too, so I have to swoon her before he steals her away from me!

“Rachel sit next to me” I say

“No sit next to me!” Niall argues

Erghhhhh Niall, I mean I love him but I hate when two of us crush on the same girl!

“Ummm I don't want to choose between you too so I'll sit next to Liam and Louis” Rach says, sliding in to the booth next to them

“What's wrong with me?” Zayn asks in 'hurt' tone.  Rachel laughs in reply.

“Then, sit across from me” Niall says

“No meeee!” I say

“Neither! I’ll sit across from Zayn!”

‘Wait to go’ I mutter under my breath for no one to hear

Tonight I have to win her over!

“Yayyy I feel loved!” Zayn exclaims.

We all just laugh and look over the menu, except Niall cuz he already knows what he wants.

Rachel pov