ch 16

Rachel pov

“WAKE UPPPPPPPPPP” I hear in my ear and then I feel someone start to jump up and down on the bed. I groan loudly telling them to cut it out.  Unfortunately they don’t.  I poen my eyes and see Louis jumping on the bed.

“Why’d you wake me up at 9:00?”  I know that’s not extremely early but I would’ve slept for another 2 hours at least!

“Because we are going to an interview so you have to get ready!”

“Ohh gotchyaa…I’ll be down in like five minutes”

“I’m not leaving this room until you get out of bed because if I leave, you’ll go back to sleeeep!”

“Poop…how’d you know?”

“Cuz I would do the same thing”  we both start laughing and I get up.  Guess I have to get ready.

“Ok be down as soon as you can.  We’’ stop at Dunkin Donuts on the way there”

“Yippee! Donuts!!” I yell.  Louis laughs and says “her and niall with their food” under his breath and closes the door.  I smirk and pick some clothes out.  After getting I dressed I go downstairs, but not down the stairs…I slide down the rail.

“Rachel! What are you doing?! You could get hurt by doing that!” Liam scolds me.

“Relax, Mom!  I didn’t get hurt”  I say and laugh.  I hear snickers from the other boys too.

“I’m serious!”

“Louis does it all the time” I reply

“Yeah, but you’re my cousin.  Louis is…Louis”  he smiles at this.

“Hey!!” Louis says as if he is hurt by liam’s words.  We all laugh and now its time to leave.  We drive to the studio and the boys get prepared to go on stage.  I wish them luck and I hear them talking before they leave.

“Everyone know the plan?” Liam asks and the all nod yes.

“Please welcome ONE DIRECTION *cue screaming*”

They walk on stage and sit on a big couch.

Niall pov

“Hey boys how’s life treating you?!” the lady asks.  We all say good in reply.

“So as usual who is or isn't single?”

Lou is the only one that raises his hand and said "I'm with Eleanor."  Liam broke up with dani so I guess he is ready to confirm that,  Harry, Zayn and I don’t want anyone to know about Nicole, Michaela, and Rachel…that’s our plan, let’s just hope it works!

“Oh so the rumors about Nialls girlfriend is not true?”

“No, I'm single” the words tore my heart and I looked off set at Rachel and she had hurt in her eyes. We both know that this is fake and we’re just covering up, but it still hurts.

“Niall?”

“Ohh uhh what?”

“Who were you with then? At the movies? There were pictures of you two together”

“Oh um…” I don’t know what to say aghhhh!

“That was my cousin Rachel. She is on vacation with us and they went out while we went to a bar”  Liam chimes in.  thank goodness too, because I was drawing a blank!

“Yeah she's not old enough and Niall is friends with her and offered to stay home with her” Zayn adds.  I’m so glad they saved my butt!

“Oh I see...You see ladies! Niall is still available” she says while winking at the camera.  I hear screaming girls.  Buhhh! I just want Rachel.  Oh and I guess they haven’t spotted Zayn and Harry with their grirlfriends or close friends that are girls…well they went on a date…I don’t know!  And I guess hse didn’t want to ask about Liam and Dani…I wouldn’t either, but I’ll talk to him later.  I’m brought out of my thoughts when the interviewer says, Well now we have another special guest joining 1D...Ed Sheeran!”