Taking a deep breath I look at Collette to give her back her son, but she's studying Marcellus and the woman. She notices me looking at her and returns her attention to me.

"I'm sorry. I'm starting not to feel all that great." I tell her softly as I hand her back her son. She gives me a worried look.

"What's wrong?"

"Just an upset stomach. I just need to sit for a minute." I say as I start to head out of the kitchen.

"Mi belleza, where are you going?" Marcellus asks me.

I glance at him and notice his attention is already back on whatever food it is they're cooking. The woman says something to him and he smiles softly at her. If I stayed in here for a second longer I was going to commit murder.

Not bothering to answer him because his attention wasn't on me anyways I leave the room. Collette follows me out.

"Hey you wouldn't happen to have any clothes I could borrow would you? These are Harpers and who knows when I'll be able to get some of my own."

"Of course. If they fit you anyways. You are skinner than me." She says with a laugh. I roll my eyes at her.

"Only because you just had a baby. You've always been skinner than me." I tell her. She chuckles and leads me to the room they're staying in.

"My suitcase is over there." She tells me pointing to it over by the end of the bed.

I rummage through it until I find a shirt and some pants that look like they might fit.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower." I tell her as I head for her bathroom. I don't take long in there. Twenty minutes tops. I step out of the bathroom to see Collette and Connor are still waiting for me. I give her a grateful smile.

"I'm starving! Let's go eat." I enthuse as I head for the door. She laughs as she follows me out. Connor is sound asleep so she left him in his pack and play to sleep. I noticed she grab a baby monitor before we left the room.

She fills me in on things I missed. She didn't, thankfully ask what happened to me when I got kidnapped. It's not that I didn't want her to know I just wasn't ready to talk about it yet. She probably sensed that though. She was usually really good at reading me.

We were both laughing when we entered the dining room. My laughter died out when I see the woman who was cooking with Marcellus sitting to his right while Adan sat at his left.

My heart gave another pang. Checking to make sure my wall was secured and didn't slip, I peel my glaze off them and sit down at an empty seat on the opposite side of the table from the woman.

Thankfully it was the seat right next to Collette. I glance at Marcellus to see him completely enraptured by the woman. Heartache and sadness were quickly replacing my anger. He was acting as if I didn't even exist. Who the fuck was this woman?

Marcellus finally glances at me and I look away. I look at the food in front of me. The smell and look of it no longer made me hungry. I was starting to feel sick again.

"Cora are you alright?" I shake my head no.

"My stomach is starting to feel queasy again. I think I'm just going to go make some tea and lay down. I'll be alright, don't worry." I say with a reassuring smile to my sister and Adan. I push my chair back and stand up. "We'll catch up more later okay?"

I notice Marcellus goes to stand up too but the woman puts a hand on his hand stopping him. I walk out of the room and head to the kitchen. I was still searching cupboards for tea bags when Marcellus enters the kitchen.