Epilogue Six: Is She Okay??

Your POV

The scent of bacon being fried woke you out of a deep sleep. You were resting up for the mission today. Katsuki's warm body embraced yours as you both slept closely in the guest room of your brothers house.

You sigh in content of waking up to the familiar feeling of your fiancé holding you tightly to his body. Suddenly you had the urge to turn around and attack his sleeping face with kisses until he woke up.

"Goodmorning asshole." you smiled up at him as he groaned.

"Idiot.." he opened his eyes and rubbed away the sleep.

"Yes, get up we gotta eat and leave." you crossed one of your legs over him and got up, straddling him.

"I can't get up with your big ass holding me down." he laughed as his hands travelled up both your thighs to your behind.

"Funny." you gave him a kiss and then got up to smile at him.
"Let's get out there and clap some villain ass tod-"

Your words of encouragement were cut off by the sound of Katsuki's hand slapping one of your ass cheeks.

"Wrong ass.." your face became red and he couldn't contain his laugh.

"Of course we're gonna kick some ass today. I'm the great Ground Zero after all." he winked.

"Just be careful, I don't wanna have to piece you back together.. Those guys have some dangerous quirks."

"Tch, I'm gonna blow their asses up so hard you'll have to piece them back together."

You laughed a little, taking some of his confidence and mentally preparing yourself for mission. You got off of him and began dressing yourself.

Nyno cooked pancakes with bacon and called you guys out to have breakfast before you leave. He insisted on giving you a small gift even though you didn't want anything.

He gave you an earing and told you to wear it for luck, because your line of work is dangerous and he worries about you all the time. Eventhough you've made it this far, he's still concerned about his little sister.

Looking at yourself in the mirror, you admire the earing and how when the light hits the blue gem at a certain angle it sparkles.

"Glad you like it." Nyno gave you a hug as Katsuki brushed past you both with your bags.

"It's beautiful, thank you. I'll be off then, I'll make sure to have someone update you and mom after the mission."

With that you and Bakugou left, in the car going to the train station to pick up Nyah.

"I haven't been a part of a mission this big ever.." you nervously chipped away at your nails.

"Shut up idiot, you'll be great. Those numbskulls don't stand a chance against us, we already know all their is to know, I'll blow their asses up before they have a chance to get away."

"You're right! Let's kick ass!" you enthusiastically punched the air, causing a smile to form on Katsuki's face.

After picking up Rush you all are on your way to meet with Deku's agency. Through gathered Intel the villain hideout was located, they had used the basement of an old convenience store to run the experiments on people.

"Okay, remember the plan. Myself, Ground Zero, Sublime, Red Riot and work-study heroes (Group B) will be going in through the back. Eraserhead and the others (Group A) will stay outside and handle the villains coming through the front. We go in, capture the leader and create a pathway for the police to go in and rescue the remaining people." Deku pointed at the blueprints of the building to make sure everyone understood.