Chapter five: Uncultured Swine.

Bakugou was having quite a hard time keeping up with you. You were jumping around and walking so very fast, keeping your pace for so long had him out of breath.

"Is there some way you can slow down? Shoot that energy out your finger tips or something??!" He questioned grabbing your hand to make you stop.

"That's a great idea, but I never used my quirk in public before and isn't it wrong to cause harm?"

"I never said you'd be causing harm, you dumbass!" He let go of your hand.

You tried to focus the massive surge of energy to your finger tips and let it out. Thing is, you didn't aim at something so the light shot at the pants of what seems like a clothes line. Instantly when it came in contact with the clothes they disintegrated into ash.

Katsuki was amazed but he didn't show it.
"Tch, mine is still better!"

"Whatever you say explodo-boy" you stuck your young out.

Feeling normal you both kept walking, you guys passed the restaurant that gave you the 'liquid hell'. You glared at it, remembering the burning in your mouth.

"Hmph, this is the place that tried to kill me with the curry." You pointed and Bakugou just looked at it with a blank expression on his face.

"It wasn't that hot but I guess you're just too stupid to handle it."

"What does intelligence have to do with heat tolerance?"

"See, you can't even understand one simple sentence!" He smirked at you, very amused at your frustration.

"Dumb, hot headed hedgehog." You muttered under your breath.

"I. Said. STOP CALLING ME THISE STUPID NAMES."

"WELL ITS MY MOUTH SO I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT TO"

"WELL ITS MY NAME!!" He yelled back at you.

"SO? I CAN STILL CALL YOU HEDGEHOG HEAD OR BAKAGOU OR HOT HEAD OR EVEN A STUPID COW!!"

Bakugou was furious, you could practically see the smoke coming from his ears.

"Katsuki, a little bit more and you'll look like a steaming kettle"

That topped the cake and he was growling. He grabbed your shoulders and made you look at him.

"(Y/n). Don't. Make. Fun. Of me. Or. I.. will. KILL YOU!!!" He yelled in your face.

"You know, you're hot when you're all yelly and angry, Kacchan."

He paused, completely taken aback by what you said. A slight tint forming on his cheeks and he let you go.

"I'm just kidding, you're an ugly ass potato" you laughed at him.

"Dammit you fucking bitch!" He stuck his hands in his pockets.

"Watch your language you, young slug." I heard an old woman.

And you looked behind to see her walking with a cane up to Katsuki.

"LISTEN HERE YOU OLD HAG YOU CANT TELL M-" She cut him off, hitting him in the head with her cane.

You covered your mouth, trying not to laugh at him.

"Respect your elders you bloody disgrace!" And she began to walk away.

"Hahahahaha, you should see your face."

He just grunted in frustration and walked ahead of you.

"Aww, did kwatswooki catch feewings?"

"SHUT UP YOU DUMBASS GOAT, SHE WAS JUST ANOTHER CRAZY OLD LADY!!"
And he's back to normal, can't say I missed it for the few seconds.