Chapter One: Getting There

Your POV

You get up from your bed, as normal everyday, But that seems to be the problem. You start your first day of UA today and you're eleven minutes from being late. Realizing this you quickly rush into the bathroom and brush your teeth in the shower, and while getting dressed you stumble upon every thing on the floor of this apartment.

Muttering a few profanities you put a slice of bread in your mouth and run out the door, fumbling with your keys you find the one and lock the door. 

Heading straight for the elevator you check the time, five minutes left. God what will they think of me if I reach late on the first day?! Come on (y/n), hurry. 

Running out of the building and heading straight for UA its a busy morning but you manage to make your way past the people, running infront of every coffee shop and breakfast place, you get even hungrier.

 Focus on the school, focus on the school.

You finally reach in close proximity to the school but already running three minutes late, bursting through the front doors you try to find class 1-A as soon as possible. Upon finding it you see something laying infront of the doors. 

It looked like a huge yellow Caterpillar. You took a step closer to it and then it spoke, making you jolt back. 

"if you're just here to make friends then you can just pack up and go" the girl standing by the door who was talking to some guy with green hair turned around," welcome to UA's hero course" then it unzipped and took out a juice bag.

Was that our teacher?

It got up and unzipped from the yellow sleeping bag and it turned out to actually be our homeroom teacher, his name was Aizawa. 

 Thats a big ass door.

You brushed past him and made it to the only available seat, infront of a Hedgehog Head, looking guy. You try not to laugh at the name.

The teacher took out our PE uniforms and told us to go outside, you were so looking forward to orientation. Mr. Aizawa made us do a quirk assessment test, the person in last place was gonna be expelled. Not to being cocky or anything, but you knew you'd do well. 

The day had finished and turns out Mr. Aizawa lied about last place being expelled. You were proud to have made it in second place, but you would have been first if it weren't for the ball that infinity girl released coming down to hit you on the arm, you came in next to hedgehog head. He has a really powerful quirk, it almost makes you jealous.  

He called you out "Hey, short girl!" you rolled your eyes. " You're good, but I'm better!! And you might just stand in my way but i'll come out on top, so just know that!!" he pointed in your face. You fought back every urge to just bite his finger.

"Cocky much, you're a bit too self centered and its getting to your head, now stop pointing in my face and make your way back to class!" you stood up to him poking him in the chest with your index finger as you went on  yelling at him.

He grabbed your finger and your mouth stayed open as he squeezed it, gritting his teeth in rage. Nobody ever stood up to him in years, but you did. He did not like that.

"LISTEN HERE YOU DAMN SHITTY GIRL, I AIN'T DONE WITH YOU SO DON'T PUSH ME! I'M BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU AND I'LL BLOW YOU TO SMITHEREENS, I WILL BE NUMBER ONE JUST LOOK, DAMN ALL YOU EXTRAS!!" He yelled even louder.

"OKAY HEDGEHOG HEAD, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU! NOW STOP YELLING AT ME BEFORE I FIND A WAY TO FIT YOUR FISTS IN THAT BIG ASS MOUTH OF YOURS!"  you yank your hand away from him and walk back to class. You can see that he was a bit shaken but that just made you smirk.

Its gonna be a very fun three years... 

From where you were you heard the same Bakugou yelling at that Deku kid, but this time he had tears in his eyes. It wasn't like you to push or to get into someone elses business, but you felt like you should. He stomped away coming out of school, with your bag on your shoulder, you ran after him. "Bakugou wait!"

He turned around and saw you. His teeth gritted at the sight of you. Catching up to him you walked beside him in silence until he got annoyed with your presence. "Why are you following me into town?" he had an annoyed expression on his face. Or maybe he always looks this annoyed and angry at the world?

"I'd still be walking this way to get home so i might as well have company." he wasn't buying that shit.

"no.. tell me why you're here." 

"Well you looked upset and I was confused whether you always look and or act this way then I realized that yes you look and act like you quilled yourself in the ass". you say honestly.

"I DON'T FUCKING NEED YOU TO WORRY ABOUT ME YOU DAMN SHITTY GIRL!!" he started stomping away. Aw how cute.

"WELL YOUR WELCOME YOU STUPID HEDGEHOG!" you retorted then looking at him turn around, the vein in his forehead visible. You couldn't help but laugh at him.

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT, YOU DAMN GIRL!?" he turned around looking angrier. A slight blush crept it's way to your face, then you smirked.

"At your fly, its down." you walk past him and his cheeks were a light pink.

You hear him mutter a few bad words then you hear a zip go up. He catches up to you.

"so being better than me hmm?"

"you know it!"

"you're not better than me at everything, I'm sure!" You wink then you run to your left into a skatepark. He looks at you for a bit, rolling his eyes then walks to where you stood.

"IS THAT A CHALLENGE?! I'LL GLADLY BEAT YOUR ASS AT ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO!" he points his thumb at himself.

You nod your head at a kid and he gives you his skateboard, you say a thanks then look at what Bakugou is doing. Your jaw drops as you rush over to him and pry him away from a kid that he was yelling at. 

 "Was that necessary?!" you yell at him. 

"Well he didn't wanna give me his skateboard!!"

You place a hand on your hip and one on your face in frustration.

"Maybe if you had asked NICELY. He would've loan it to you!!" He buffs and looks a different direction.

You roll your eyes one more scanning the park for a board that could last his weight and possibly his quirk. You see a kid that's normally here, you bid once gesturing to the skateboard and he looks at you then smiles.

It's like a mutual respect that you have with everyone of the kids and people who come to skate. You're never hesitant to make friends wherever you go. It's also you're greatest weakness, being alone and then having too much attention makes you uncomfortable and vulnerable.

"Just make sure blondie don't break it, Kay?" He says peering over your shoulder to look at Katsuki who was now extremely pissed.

"Ye ye, I got it. I can replace it if he does, deal?" You both shake on it.

You give him the skateboard and raise an eyebrow while you smirked at the hopelessly, easily aggravated boy.

"So, wanna stick to your word about being better at everything?" You were now even more confident than ever because he was sweating beads.

Ha.

~~~~~~~~~