Really Late Christmas Special (2020)

(Disclaimer s e x y t h i n g s)
Your POV

Making some final additions to the decoration of the giftbox you'll be giving Katsuki for Christmas, you place it under the tree along with the others. Making final preparations to the living room you take a seat on the sofa to rest for a little.

You and Katsuki haven't talked much the entire day with you getting your house ready for the family and friends who are coming over for Christmas Dinner and him cooking the food, you were too busy to check on each other.

The living room was decorated with a bunch of small glowing snowmen ornaments and a scented candle lit above the TV stand. The Christmas tree decorated with red and silver balls sat at the left corner of the room. It was beautifully set up.

You heard a bunch of curses coming from the kitchen, getting up from your shirt break you check the time. It'd almost 7:00, everyone is supposed to come at 8:00. You peeped into the kitchen to see if katsuki was done with the food.

"This STUPID FUCKING TURKEY!! This oven is fucking hell! Why'd it take so fucking long to cook? Grr." he was seconds away from blowing the turkey up.

"Is everything okay?" you walked in, grabbing a kitchen cloth ready to try and help.

The moment he saw you he calmed down a bit.
"Yes, the turkey took way longer than I thought it would and now I have a piping hot turkey, which I can't carve cause it's too damn hot. Why are we having do many people over again?" he looked at the turkey with pure hatred then walked over to you and placed a hand on your waist.
"Would've been better is it was just the two of us. Best Christmas gift I could have right now is a week alone with you, no fucking work keeping us too busy to see each other."

"Very true, but when's the last time we've seen our family?" you gave him puppy dog eyes trying to make up for having him come out of his comfort zone for the night.

"A few months ago? I dunno. Tch, plus that old hag will probably try to embarrass me in front of everyone again. If she brings the fucking baby picture album again I'll burn it." he sounded so serious but you were trying to contain your laugh.

"Why? You were sooo cute." you punched his cheeks, his face going a dark red as he tried to push you away.

"Was not! Stop it, I'm- Wait 'were'.." he averted his eyes from yours after that and showed so many emotions in one look, but hurt and embarrassed were more prominent.

Awwww Holy shit, my heart is gonna explode.

"Awwh, no baby I didn't mean it like that." you bombarded his face with kisses.
"You're the cutest."

"S-shut up, idiot." he gave you a kiss and then backed up to go back to glaring angrily at the turkey.

"I'll leave you to it then." you went up the stairs to take a shower and get yourself ready for the little get together.

Wearing a knee length blue dress with a pair of white shoes and your hair neatly done. Admiring yourself in the mirror you search for a set of earings that'll match the look, but you have no necklace to go with it.

Coming down the stairs and into the kitchen to check on Katsuki, he was taking down the plates that you were going to serve dinner on tonight and you put on a bright smile the moment he looked at you.

"Do I look okay?" you questioned, "It feels like something missing, I don't have anything to go around my neck but it's fine" you smiled innocently.

He was awestruck at the sight of you, your beauty melting his heart. He admired your body and the way the dress looked on you. Thinking to himself that you're all his and he couldn't be more happy about it.