Chapter Twelve: All I Think About.

After Bakugou took his shower you both started simple exercises, stretching and doing a few sit ups.

"Okay one on one me!" He insisted.

"What? Already!" You ask.

"I wanna see your lame quirk in action!!" He yells, a tad excited.

"Well.. erm. If I burn you you're not allowed to get angry at me... Same goes for you. Plus I can heal" you informed, slightly doubting yourself.
You didn't want to hurt him, and you didn't want him to hurt you.
Still didn't stop you from getting pumped up.

He stretched his arms up behind his head, preparing to blow your ass off.

You wasted no time in finding raw earth and converted it into energy. You felt it surge through your body, rushing into your arms, focusing on your target you aimed at him.

He fired two explosions coming your way and you dodged them. Readying yourself to shoot at him, you planted your feet firmly on the ground.

"Stop moving, why don't you?!" Yelling at him.

"The entire point of this stupid exercise is for you to train your skills, you can't always expect your target to not move!!" He kept moving flying through the air not staying in the same spot.

You fired shots at him, trying to at least graze him. You felt your arms begin to feel numb but you were not giving up till you landed a single hit on him.

"DAMMIT KATSUKI, COME FACE ME LIKE A MAN!!" You shouted, clearly fed up at his superiority on the battlefield. You couldn't even see him, due to the amount of smoke and dust that was in the air.

"As you wish!" You hear his voice from behind you.

Was he actually that damn fast, I didn't even see him leave....
While you were so busy trying to fight internal battles, he took the chance to hit you from behind. He kicked your back, making you stumble forward, letting out a little yelp.

You manage to stay up and turn around. Throwing punches at where he was, he dodges them all and lands a punch on your stomach.

You weren't taking any of it, so when he did that you grabbed his arm and burned it, slightly drying and flaking the skin from underneath it.

He winced at the pain, but didn't stop him from exploding you with his free hand. You flew backwards holding onto the tattered shirt you were wearing.

You stopped holding yourself back, this time you're giving it your all. Getting up, ignoring the pain, you walked back over to him.

"I'm surprised you're still standing! I was sure you'd have given up by now!" He teased.

"BRING IT, YOU STUPID HEDGEHOG!!" this time he came, attacking you with his right hook. You dodged it and grabbed his leg, before he knew it you used your stored energy to 'Super Slam' him onto the ground.

He tried to get back up using his quirk, but you put a foot on his chest.
"Looks like I won after all!" You smiled victoriously.

He grabbed your foot and made you fall on your back, then pinned both your arms above your head.
"Don't speak so fast, I'll always be on top. Never forget it, ya damn munch!!" He said with a glint of conceit in his tone.

"You know, I though being pinned down would be a bit more....sexy. but you're ruining the mood~" You teased, smiling up at his red face.

"Shut up! You're ruining the mood!" He got all defensive.

"Aww, seriously. You're squashing me, and my stomach already hurts." You hiss slightly, acknowledging the pain.

"Suck it up and be a man!!" He got up.