Chapter Seventeen: Big Brother.

~Small Rant~
Before I start off, I apologize for not updating in God knows how long but I've been extremely busy at school and homework keeps me up until late at night. I'm sorry and guys thanks for sticking here and reading my book, I love each an everyone of you, even the ones that love this book soooo much that they don't vote but come back and read it 😂. You guys are very important to me so I'd love it if you told me if my writing was shit cause then I'd fix it. Buuuuut.

I'm dying of happiness, so I'll try my best to keep writing the content that deserves that much views and votes.
Thanks for the support.
~Rant over~

Your POV

You begin feeling a bit drowsy, but the match before you is the reason you're not asleep in your seat. Todoroki and Bakugou begin fighting the ice being splayed across the arena and Bakugou sending explosions every chance he gets.

Katsuki starts yelling something at Todoroki, it looks as if it began to get to him. He began to use his fire quirk, flames emitting from his body, Bakugou charging forward, feeling extremely excited about beating Todoroki at his best.

But before anything happened Todoroki, stopped and Bakugou knocked him out of the ring.

You gasped and so did most the crowd. Bakugou was visibly pissed, he began shaking in anger.

"Oh God..." you murmur to yourself, a hand ghosting over your mouth.
You knew that Katsuki wouldn't come anywhere close to accepting that as a victory.

All in all you were happy he won but disappointed in yourself for losing. You got up and began making your way down to get your medal. All Might came out to put the medals on you all, you noticed Iida wasn't there anymore.

Katsuki didn't want to take the medal from All Might but he got it on at the end. It was over the pictures were taken the entire world now knows what our quirks are and you're tired.

Thanks for broadcasting our quirks to the entire world, UA!

Katsuki wanted to get his ass home as soon as possible and probably beat the shit out of a punching bag. He walked past you and grabbed your wrist, pulling you gently as you both started walking.

"Hey dummy, slow down." He was walking like freaking Speedy Gonzalez. So he slowed down slightly, and looked down at you.

"Slow poach, in case you didn't know I want to go home!" He let out a  frustrated sigh.

"Yeah, but I feel like a mess!" You leaned your head against his shoulder and grabbed on to his arm.

It's so damn muscley I'm going to die...

Katsuki just rolled his eyes and stuck out his hand signaling for a taxi, normally you both don't take taxis because it's good to walk, and it didn't bother both of you to walk anywhere. 

"Here, pay." You took out some money from your wallet but he didn't want to take it. Instead he took out his own and payed for the taxi, all you would do was give him a lazy smile.

You both got into the taxi and you have the address. Yawning and covering your mouth, you rested your head on Bakugou's shoulder.

"I didn't beat you today, but I'm going to... So get ready for an ass whopping" you mumbled to him.

"Yeah right, you can't beat me even if I had my hands tied behind my back!" He smiled proudly.

"That sounds like an interesting option, I'll try it sometime." You knew all too well that he'd never let you do something like that to him.