Chapter Twenty-one: Ravenous Beast.

Disclaimer (sexual activity)
Your POV

You walk into the bathroom, Bakugou following behind you. You felt nervous and a bit insecure, your heart began beating faster. As you already took off your blouse all you had to do was jump in the shower and take off your pants.

The door closes behind you and made you jump, as you turned around you saw that Bakugou had already taken off his shirt and flung it in the hamper. You couldn't stop yourself from staring at his defined muscles, chest and abs.

"(Y/n), you're staring." He teased.

Your cheeks instantly became red and you turned your face away. He looked at you from head to toe, appreciating what stood before him. He walked closer to you and put his hands on your waist.

"I've heard how those extras talk about you." He began getting closer to your face.
"I want to blast their little brains in, every time!"
"That Pikachu, practically undressing you with his eyes."

You had no idea where this was coming from, but you wanted to see how it'd end.
He placed a gentle kiss on your neck.

"I want to hear you tell me that you're mine." His tone was so serious, you were already his and he knew that but he wanted to hear it.

You wrap your arms around him, "I-I'm.. yours.. I'm all yours.." he tightened his grip on your waist, but not enough to bruise you.

"Fuck, it's so hard to contain myself." He breathed out.

Do I want him? I mean of course I want him, in all ways... But am I ready...

Heck, I'm about to take a shower with him, and the entire escapade that occured a while ago.
And... Our feelings for each other are already out in the air. I trust him....
...god...his abs...

"Why?" You decided to play dumb and see where it gets you. Your fingers trailed lines up and down his back as you looked up at him with an innocent face.

"Because, I want to hear you screaming my name. But I can't let that happen, now can I?" Katsuki whispered teasingly into your ear.

A shiver went up and down your spine at his words.
"W-wh-at?"

"You heard me, but not tonight." You sighed in relief, as much as you were yearning for his touch, you didn't want anyone to wake up.

"Definitely not tonight, I want you to scream, I want to hear you cry and beg me for more." He had a smirk plastered onto his face, he knew he was getting to you with what he was saying.

Your face was undoubtedly red, but you agreed. You wanted to be able to be as loud as you want, without restricting yourself.

"W-what about right now?" You were concerned about taking a showing with Bakugou, as you were unable to control yourself and all of the noises that you want to let out will escape you.

"Idiot, we both need to shower!" He rolled his eyes and began to bring his pants down but you held his hands.

"Wait... Let me go in first, then you can join." Not sure if you wanted him to see your body as you were feeling self-conscious.

"Fine." He agreed.
His intentions of right now aren't to jump into your pants as yet, Bakugou had no plans of forcing you to do this. The moment you say you're uncomfortable with it he'll leave.

You got in the shower and took off your pants so you were in nothing but underwear and a bra.

He has touched my boobs before, do I take off the bra now... Or?