23

SHAWN POV

As I walk past the gates, I hear a woman scream: "Don't shoot!".

"What the f*ck was that?" I ask one of my bodyguards. One of them goes to check it out and my heart sinks. Why did that woman sound like Beyoncé? "BEYONCÉ?" I scream at the top of my lungs as I run towards the area where my SUV was parked. I push everyone out of my way and I see her on a bike. "What the hell?"

"I'll explain later but please help me, Shawn." She says as touches one of her legs. What the fuck happened?

"Alright. ALL OF YOU GUNS DOWN, IT'S MY GIRL!" I shout as I try to figure out what happened and most importantly how I can make B get off that bike.

"I think I broke my right leg but I couldn't stop pedaling Shawn, I couldn't, I had to come home. I had to."

She is shaken up and confused but what I don't get is how she got herself into this mess. I help her get off of it and as I try to take down her backpack, I feel different pieces of metal. I frown slightly and she looks me dead in the eyes. She says nothing and neither do I. I leave the backpack on her back and I decide to just hold her in my arms and carry her inside.

She did not just do what I think she did. I say to myself as I feel how the anger travels through my veins.

..........................................................

"Yes, I've already put some ice on it and I've placed her in a position where her leg doesn't hurt that much

"Yes, I've already put some ice on it and I've placed her in a position where her leg doesn't hurt that much. Yeah. Mhm. Good. We'll wait for you." I say as a form of goodbye as I end the call. I sigh and I turn around to look at her. I opt for sarcasm, only to piss her off a bit. I know that she hates when I raise my voice at her so there is no point in me making her feel bad. I'm mad but it'll go away. I shake my head. "Did you know that Justin had a seizure today?" I ask her, looking straight into her eyes. I am waiting to see a sign of emotion but she knows how to hide her feeling way too good. I chuckle.

"Really? I didn't know." She replies.

"Bey, you bought a big jar of peanut butter when we went out shopping this Monday."