5

I am scrolling through Instagram on Shawn's phone

I am scrolling through Instagram on Shawn's phone. He didn't allow me to have any type of account on social media. Yet. He doesn't want me to contact anyone from my close circle. Of course, he doesn't, he kidnapped you!

I want to buy a floral top and some red pants because I felt inspired by this girl that I've seen on the catwalk at Paris Fashion Week from a few years ago. I don't want the same outfit she had, but I wanted something similar that would go with my style. This will take me a long-ass while. I usually don't mind spending time doing stuff I like, but he was sitting next to me and he was running his left hand up and down my thigh. Having him touch me didn't turn me on because no matter how nice he is to me, he is my kidnapper after all. And I am not fancy of the Stockholm syndrome, so he can fuck off.

"Why are you touching me?" I ask him. He shrugs his shoulders.

"I didn't know that I was doing that. Sorry." He says as he looks up at me. He lets me use his phone with one condition: he wants to stay next to me while I am doing whatever I need to do. And the most annoying thing is that he loves being around me: he kisses me on the cheek, he hugs me, he holds my hand...just like a boyfriend would do. But he is not my boyfriend, he is my kidnapper. I say to myself.

I shake my head slightly. I am still trying to figure out how to escape this island because my feelings are starting to get mixed. I get this tingly feeling in my stomach whenever he hugs me from behind or when he kisses me on the cheek. He never went far from there, you know. I bet that he wants to kiss me, but he never does; although I've seen him look at my lips from time to time.

Twenty minutes later, I ordered a cute shirt from @ isa_arfen and a pair of red pants. The shirt is red and it has a print with white flowers. I hope the pants will fit me. I say to myself. I don't know if I've gained weight or if I lost weight during this time, because between my kidnapping and the time I spent healing my head wound, I didn't keep track of anything. To be honest, I was eating a lot of seafood, fruits, veggies, and soul food. I was eating whatever I wanted. This reminds me that I want to ask Shawn if he can prepare a barbeque this week. I've been craving some pork meat since forever. My thoughts are interrupted by his voice.

"I like what you ordered." Says Shawn cheerfully. I look at him disgusted. I don't know what to say anymore. He is just so happy when he is around me...What am I supposed to say? Thank you?

"There you go." I had him the phone and I go downstairs to the kitchen. We were sitting on the bed up until now. Biscuit greets me with a brak.

"Hi baby. Would you look how cute you look with those chubby cheeks." I say as I start rubbing his face. This little guy makes my day. I play with him, I cuddle with him and I sleep with him. Although I hate that Shawn likes to do everything that I do. I bet that he loves when the night comes because that's the only time he can hold me and hug me how much he wants. I hate it.