20

A set of hands on my back, that go up and down, wake me up. I babble something but I keep my eyes closed. I am getting my back rubbed and I don't want this to end. I moan in pleasure and I relax even more than before. I mean, I'm not clenching at all nor am I stressed, because I am still half asleep.

"You like that baby?" Asks Shawn in my ear and a shiver runs down my spine. I wiggle my butt and I touch his pelvis.

"Are you on top of me?" I ask in a hoarse voice. He chuckles and he slaps my a*s.

"Yeah, and I am giving you one hell of a massage." He says as he starts working those magic hands. I melt like butter on a toast. I love getting massages and I need to talk to Shawn about this as I want to hire someone that can give me one in the morning and one in the evening. A need a professional that knows how to massage my muscles and relax the tension out of my body.

"Can you move your hands lower?" I gently ask.

"Sure."

His hands move now to the middle of my back. I smile.

"Lower. Lower. Lower." I say until his hands reach my butt and I giggle. "Now, part my cheeks and massage my G-spot."

"You are so nasty." He says as he runs his index and middle finger up and down my slit, making me move my hips even more than before.

.........................................................................................................

After he gave me that good massage, I received a good f*ck and then we ended up chilling in the bed until noon. When we got out of bed, he told me that tonight he would let me accompany him on a transaction, where I can witness the whole thing. He said that this is one of the guys that are decent enough for me to be around with, at least until I start to get more experience. I was a little excited but mostly I was terrified because this would be the first time I'd watch how he deals with his illegal business in real life. I've done a lot of paperwork with him, but now it was time to get down to business. And when I said that I will become the head of this organization, I meant it.

...........................................................................................................

"So, are you feeling better now?" Asks Shawn as he caresses the back of my palm. I look at him as I stuff my mouth with a big piece of salmon sashimi. I make a pout and Shawn laughs. "Don't sweat it. It'll go fine because I'll be there, no one will hurt you. You will have on a bulletproof jacket, just like I always do and we have all of these bodyguards. They were all in the army and you do not need to doubt this over."

"But what about our heads?" I ask with a mouthful of kimchi. He frowns.

"What?"

"Our heads. We have bulletproof jackets but what about our heads? Cause if they shoot us in the head we die instantly." I say worried. Shawn's face softens and he lets out a small sigh.

"You will always be protected by my side." He affirms and I nod.

"I believe you, but I will always fear for my life because it's not like you work in a supermarket." I say and Shawn bursts out laughing.

"You're always killing me with your jokes."

He gets up and he kisses my forehead. I smile at him.

"So when do we have to be there?" I ask and with his index finger, he draws the number on my palm. Then he kisses me again. "I have to finish my food because this will make me happy."

"And I don't?"

"Shawn, are you a salmon nigiri?" He shakes his head. "There's your answer."

"Ouch." He says as he touches his heart. I put my hand over his and I kiss him deeply.