Chap 3 - 2 missing person reports

(For this chapter listen to a song that makes you sad like "My Imortal")

Skylar's P.o.v

At 12:00

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stayed behind so I can have alittle chat with Freddy. I was hiding in the vents near the security office. I heard Bonnie moving. I got out the vent ane went towards the stage. Freddy and Chica was still on the stage, I need a distraction so Chica can leave so I can talk to Freddy. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" screamed the security guard. Bonnie must've killed him already that just pahetic, he didn't even make it till 1. I saw Bonnie dragging him backstage. Freddy, Chica, and Foxy turned into their human forms. "Hey Sky!" said Chica, Foxy, and Freddy. Chica ran up to me. "Hey Chi, Hi Foxy, Hi Freddy" "Lass were ye ere tis' whole time?" asked Foxy coming towards  me and Chica. "Yea I was hiding in vents the whole time" " *Yawns* Wow that was easy" said Bonnie coming from the backstage streching. "Yea he didn't even last 1" I said laughing. "Why are y-" "I was in the vents near the office" I still need them to leave. I got an idea. "Hey Chica why don't you and Foxy make some pizza to celebrate" Foxy rose a brow "Okay Come on Foxy!" shouted Chica dragging Foxy with her to the kitchen. I felt arms around my waist, I giggled and turned towards my boyfriend, Golden Freddy. "Hey Sky" "Hey love" I said hugging him.I almost forgot about (Y/n)'s problem with Freddy. I let go of Goldy "Hey Goldy I got to talk to Freddy alone" I whispered. "Okay" said Goldy confused and concered. "Don't worry love I'll be okay" I said kissing his cheek. I walked over Bonnie and Fredddy who were talking "Freddy can you and me talk alone" Freddy nodded and we both went to the backstage. I saw and smelled the suit with the security guard in it. I felt sick to my stomach but this is more important. "Freddy, Ms.Fazbear told me that you have been staring at her" "Yeah?" I swore I saw him smirk. "That's not the only thing you are creeping her out by saying that she belongs to you!" I shouted. "That's because she does belong to me" said Freddy grinning evily. "SHE DOESN'T SHE IS HER OWN PERSON AND SHE'S MARRIED TO SOMEONE. SHE BELONGS TO DEREK NOT YOU!" I shouted louder. I saw Freddy's expression turned dark. I backed up agaisnt the wall while Freddy cornered me. I screwed up, I screwed up. "She does belong to me!" he said, glaring at me. "And if you are going to get in the way of our love then you are going to have to go" said Freddy. "Sophie gib mir ein Messer (Sophie give me a knife)" said Freddy. "Ja Freddy (Yes Freddy)" said a voice. I felt pain in my chest area. I looked down and saw that Freddy stabbed me right in the heart. I coughed up blood and I fell on my knees. I couldn't breathe. Freddy backed up and watched me. "Freddy .............you don't........... h-have to do this" I said my world turning black.

Golden Freddy's P.o.v

I was talking to Bonnie when Chica and Foxy came out the kitchen. "Guys where is Sky and Freddy the pizza is ready" said Chica. "She's backstage talking to Freddy" said Bonnie. "Well let's get the lass we can't party without er!'' Me and the others went backstage and saw Freddy reading a book. What the? Where's Skylar "Freddy lad where be Sky?" asked Foxy. Freddy looked at us with no expression. "Freddy where is Sky!" I shouted. Freddy smirked "Zach bringen Skylar" I heard him whisper. A boy with brown hair and brown eyes came out with Skylar in his arms. Chica gasped "Sky?". The boy threw Sky in my arms. I looked at Sky and I can tell she wasn't breathing. I checked for a pulse but I couldn't find any.  I felt tears in my eyes. "Gold is she okay?"asked Bonnie. Chica went up to me and she started sobbing. I put Sky on the table softly. I looked up at my brother "How could you?" I asked my voice quivering. "Goldy lad do-" "HOW COULD YOU ?!" I shouted trying to attack Freddy but Bonnie and Foxy hold me back. I screamed (His Jumpscare) with tears coming down my eyes.

At 10:00

Derek's P.o.v

~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) didn't come home yesterday and I'm worried. It was opening time and I haven't seen Skylar either where could she be, she is one of my best workers. I felt terrible and I noticed that the animatronics were messing up. Chica well didn't sound cheerful and I swore I heard her sobbing, Bonnie well he would always murmur and glare at Freddy, and Foxy he was malfunctioning and was  saying things like 'He killed er' and  'Sky is dead'. But Freddy all he did was smile at me. What's wrong with them. One of my workers told me that both (Y/n) and Sky was last seen here at the pizzeria. My heart broke, did they kill them. A boy with yellow hair and blue eyes was staring at me. He looked upset and mad. I couldn't breathe and I felt like I was being stabbed. I decided that I'm going to file some missing person reports for my love and best worker.

(AN: This chapter was a really sad one if you ask me. I feel like crying to be truthful. Anyways I hope you guys have a fun day! Bye!)