Chapter 19 - Kidnapped Again!

Narrator's P.o.v

The last four days were alright. Everybody had a fun time: playing pranks, playing arcade games, and seven minutes in heaven/spin the bottle. Of course you and Freddy didn't bother playing those types of games. And with Freddy being clingy you didn't really have a choice. Right now, you're in the kitchen with Lexi in your arms. You was sitting in a rocking chair, feeding her some milk. You was humming 'Hush Little Baby' in hoping that she'll fall asleep. You was kinda all alone right now. All of the others were downstairs playing games and such. It was really quiet, an eerie kind of feeling. Lexi was not falling asleep, she just kept looking at you with her blue eyes. No where close to sleep. "Let me go and get Daddy, okay?" You said sighing. You placed her in her playpen (you guys got it yesterday) and went over to the basement door. You gripped the handle before you heard Lexi crying. You ran in and saw a guy wearing the security guard uniform but purple. (I'm not making Vincent look exactly like Rebornica's version, just so you know) He had purple hair that went to his shoulders. You could see that he had a knife and his hand over Lexi's mouth. "Shh! Shh! Baby, don't cry" He was about to stab her until you kicked him in the back. He faced you and tried to cut your face. You moved so it didn't cut your face but a piece of your hair. You tried to punch him but he caught your hand. He spun you around, your back facing him and he grabbed your other hand. He used one of his hands to hold both of your wrists, he used his free hand to softly hit your pressure point. You fainted while Lexi started crying and screaming.

Vincent's P.o.v

Looks like I'm getting a hostage. After this incident she'll probably tell someone and I couldn't kill her because of him. He and his two annoying little helpers would've ruin everything. I'm surprised this chick had the tendency to try and beat me. All I wanted was to mess with these guys. I picked up the girl and jumped out the window. It's like 4:52 AM, not a single soul should see me. I dropped her in the backseat of my car and I went in the driver seat then started the car. I drove off back to my house.

Skylar's P.o.v

I felt a disturbance, like something was hurting Lexi. "Guys! Stop!" I shouted. All of the others stopped what they were doing. "What's wrong Ms, Skylar?" Asked BB. "Marionette!?" I shouted. Mari then appeared in human form next to me. "What's wrong?" He asked. (When Mari's a puppet he talks like this: 'marionette'. Human is just regular speech) "It's Lexi" Me and him flew up the steps. We ran into the kitchen to see Y/n gone and Lexi in her playpen crying. I ran over to her and started rocking her. "Mari, can you go and get Freddy?" Marionette nodded and flew back downstairs.

Your P.o.v

I woke up in a room with a boring kind of blue color with stairs near from where I was. I looked up and saw a pole. I tried moving but my hands were tied together. "Hello!?" There was no answer...where the hell am I? I swear if I'm kidnapped..... I'll chop somebody's head off with an axe.

(Chapter 19! Thank you SlenderChick66 and Buzz0624 for suggesting Vinny, it'll make a little something better. And I hope you guys enjoyed Human Marionette. I swear he looks so flipping adorable. Go check out Ask-Lutka and Ask-The-Fazbear-Bros on DeviantArt. They're artwork is awesome! And if guys you want more pics of this adorable guy on this book. Inform me, he's just so....cute! Ohmigod. Sorry, I fangirl a lot. But anyways I'll see ya guys later, HUMAN MARI IS SO FREAKING CUTE! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!)