Chapter 16 - Falling For Him? Tsk!

"Give me my baby, Fazbear!" Freddy got up and walked towards you. "Why are you acting so hostile~?" "You took my baby, I wasn't going to let you" "You're so cute, Y/n" "Give. Me. My. Baby!" Freddy's eyes narrowed "Fine, but I'm not letting you out of here. Besides, we got this whole place to ourselves ~" You rose a brow "What do you mean?" "Amanda, well I banished her. She was the weakest and not the smartest demon. Sophie and Zach left, and the others are stuck somewhere" Freddy smirked at you. You slightly blushed. "Fine but I'm going somewhere else and Lexi's coming with me" You took the baby out of his grasp. "Okay~" Freddy said watching you leave the room. You went towards the dining area and you sat down on one of the tables. If Freddy's right, then this is going to be weird.

Time Skip~

You was in your room sleeping when you woke up from this dream you was having. You and Freddy were cuddling, you would share kisses time to time. You blushed thinking about it.

'You like Freddy?'

"No, why would I like that mofo?"

'Denial? Most people are in denial when they like someone'

"I. Hate. Him"

'You. Like. Him. Usually when people have dreams of someone else and it's a romantic dream, that means they love that person'

"I love Freddy, tsk! That's a lie!"

'Whatever ya' say Mrs.Fazbear'

and the voice left. You found it weird they called you Mrs. Fazbear. You decided to get more sleep.

Dream~

Skylar was in your room tickling Lexi. Lexi was 2 years old, wearing a light blue dress and f/c shoes. Lexi continued laughing and giggling as Skylar started tickling softer than how she normally was. Skylar soon stopped and hugged Lexi. "You want something to drink?" "I want Mommy!" Skylar giggled "Okay, let's go visit mommy and daddy" Skylar and Lexi started walking to the kitchen. "Freddy~, oh~!...." Skylar gasped and covered Lexi's eyes. Skylar picked Lexi up and ran back to your room

End of Dream~

You woke up blushing more than usual.

'Are you sure, you don't like Freddy~?'

"......No, I'm not sure....."

'You like him?'

"Yes...I like Freddy"

'Then tell him'

"Okay.." You got up and exited your room. Freddy was in the kitchen and so was Lexi. Sleeping peacefully in her pink crib. "Freddy....." Freddy looked at you. "Yes?" You ran into his arms hugging him. "I like you" "I'm glad you do, my flower~" Freddy kissed you. "I love you too~!" "I'm yours Freddy~"

'And you was uncertain if you liked him'

(Well, that's chapter 16! See y'all later! Bye bye!)