Chapter 23 - Terrible News

Your P.o.v

I was in the employee's bathroom, taking a shower. Lexi was playing in my/her room with Skylar and Chica. Foxy and Bonnie were off doing something. Goldie was in the security office snooping around. BB and Mari were hanging out, in the kitchen. I swear it's cute how Balloon Boy follows Marionette around like a lost puppy and he thinks that no one notices how he stares at Mari when he's human. I can tell that BB has a crush. I got out the shower and put on the clothes I had near me. It was a light blue dress that stopped at my thighs. I also had black socks on, it's safe to walk on the floors with no sneakers. I walked out the employee's bathroom, placed my other stuff in my room, and went back to the dining area where Freddy was. I walked up to him, smiling. He looked up at me and smirked. I got on his lap and kissed his neck. "Freddy~......" I still needed to be claimed, even if Freddy won't be my first.....it'll still be nice for him to prove every human being that I'm his, no else's! Freddy groaned "Y/n, what're you doing~?" I giggled. "Oh my Freddy Bear~! I want you to claim me~" Freddy's smirk grew bigger. "Whatever ya say, darling flower~" And Freddy picked you up going to his room. He placed you on the bed, kissing you. "Hey Y/n, do you want to become immortal?" He asked. I smiled hugging him. "Of course!"

Next Day~
Marionette's P.o.v (He's Human)

Balloon Boy and I were outside the pizzeria. It was like 4:46 in the morning. I looked at BB who rubbed his eyes from lack of sleep. "Mari, why are we up so early?" I smiled at him. "No reason, really" BB giggled making me smile. The smile on my face soon left. Today's the day, I tell them.

Time Skip~
Narrator's P.o.v

Mari called everyone for an important meeting. BB was at his side while the others were in front of him and Mari looking at the two curios. "I have something bad to tell you guys....Kian is choosing to make this place a horror attraction..." Everyone frowned, shocked. "What do you mean?" Shouted Mangle. Marionette then hold out a piece of a newspaper.
It read:

Owner of the child pizza parlor called Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, had decided to change the establishment into a horror attraction. The Owner, Kian Parker stated that it would be better since a lot of horrific things had happened there......

And the rest is cut off. You and Freddy were shocked. BB looked up at Mari "How long will it be till they bulldozer this place?" "They're thinking in 24 more years. I just thought it would be smatter to tell you now" said Mari looking down sad. Everyone was confused and depressed, where were they going to go!?

(FNAF3! Okay, anyways. 2, 3, or 4 more chapters until I'm done. Now the prequel will come out first, probably will only be 10 or 11 chapters. Then the treequel -can't spell-. Anyways, see y'all later! Riley Out!)