Chapter 15 - The Baby!

Time Skip to 7 AM~

You was still trying to let Paul take you out of the basement. You did eventually get some rest but you decided to not back down. You sat down for a second to catch your breath until your water broke. You gasped before screaming "PAUL, MY WATER BROKE!"

Paul's P.o.v

I was in my room dialing 911. I just can't, this was a mistake. Why did I say yes when that crazy chicken asked me if I could protect Y/n. I'm the one that needs protection! "Hello, this is 911. What's your emergency?" Said the girl on the other line. "Umm, I found Y/n Fazbear" "Where are you?" "At my house. I didn't know she was Y/n until one of my friends..." "PAUL, MY WATER BROKE!!" I heard Y/n scream. I threw the phone and ran downstairs. I opened the basement door and picked her up. "We need to get you to the hospital!" I ran with her in my arms outside and I headed to my car. I drove to hospital.

Time Skip~
Narrator's P.o.v

"Push, one more time!" Said the nurse. You did so and you heard a baby crying. Another nurse picked up your baby and wrapped her up in a pink blanket. The nurse handed her to you. She had your h/c hair and Derek's eyes. She looked so cute, she was extremely precious. "What're you going to name her?" "Lexi" you murmured smiling at her. "Lexi......?" "Lexi L/n" You said, so they won't call police on you. You started blinking and you soon found yourself falling asleep.

Time Skip~

You woke up and noticed the two nurses looking at you, shyly. Where's Lexi? "You're ready to go, Ms. L/n" "Where's my baby?" The two flinched. "She's........... Gone...." You growled, got off the bed, and walked towards the first nurse. You gripped her neck and started choking her. The other screamed and left the room. "Where. Is. My. Daughter?" You shouted. "W-we don't....... know! We had doct-doctor's examine her to make sure she was he-healthy but they lost her.....I guess.....please!" You let go of her neck and punched her. "Pathetic" You had to leave now! You decided to risk it and run outside. You opened the door and ran towards the exit. You did catch some people's eye but you didn't care. You're going to get arrested! You noticed Paul was in his car, asleep in the back. You opened the driver's door and started the car. Paul woke up "Y/n?! What are you doing? Where's the baby?!" "They lost her" you said driving away from the hospital. "Paul, look back at the hospital" "Alright, oooookay......" "What?" "There's police cars. What did you do?!" "Nothing! Now I need directions to Freddy Fazbear's pizza!" "Uh, okay..."

Time Skip ~

You guys made it to the pizzeria, you noticed that there seemed to be no sign of life and the animatronics were gone from the stage. You picked up a stick and started hitting the glass window. You finally broke it, you jumped in and ran straight to your room. You slammed the door opened to see Freddy in a rocking chair, his back facing you. You could...no you knew he was holding Lexi. "Freddy......" He looked back and smiled "Hello my beautiful flower~"

(How does the name Lexi sound? I like it, but if you guys want it differently, I'm alright with that! I'll see you guys later! Bye!)