Epilogue

After you found out about your friends were stuffed into the animatronics, you all have been hanging out. You would only call them by their real names if their was an important and serious situation. Right now, you're with Lexi and Chica. You three was dressing up like princesses for no apparent reason. Freddy soon came in the room followed by Bonnie. "Hello, my two princesses" said Freddy grabbing both yours and Lexi's hand, kissing them. "You look cute, Chica" said Bonnie making the blonde blush. "T-thanks" "Mari and the others are having a party" said Freddy. "There's going to be games, dancing, and probably drinks?" Said Bonnie with a big smirk. "No drinks because Lexi and BB might try and sneak some" said Freddy. "Aww man" Said Bonnie making you and Chica laugh. "C'mon Chica. The others need your help. You two Freddy" said Bonnie leaving your room with Chica. Freddy nodded and kissed your cheek. "I love you, my boo~" "I love you two, Freddy~" He soon had left the room. You sat down on the bed and started practicing talking with Lexi.

Time Skip~

You and Lexi walked towards the dining area to see everybody sitting around in a circle. You could see that Foxy was holding a bottle. 'Oh Lordie, no!' You thought walking up to them. "Y/n!" They shouted. "C'mon" Freddy got up and lead you in the circle. Everyone was in the circle even BB and Marionette. Foxy placed the bottle down. "Any rules?" He asked looking at Freddy. "Yes, if a guy spins and the outcome is another guy they can: fist pump, kiss, just shake hands, or whatever. And if any of you spin and it lands on Y/n, you two can only high five and vice versa" Freddy informed. You pouted playfully making everyone laugh. "Alright" said Foxy. He spun the bottle and watched as it landed on Mangle? Everyone laughed out loud as Foxy's face turned red. "His face is the same color as his hair!" Snorted Skylar. "Aye, shut up lass!" Mangle just sat there before getting up, walking over to Foxy, and hugging the redhead. Foxy hugged back, slightly confused. Skylar awwed and mentally took a picture of them. "Thanks for everything" Mangle whispered in Foxy's ear. Mangle backed away and walked back to his seat. "My turn!" Smiled Chica grabbing the bottle spinning it. It landed on Goldie. "Ohh~" teased everyone except Skylar, Goldie, Chica, and Bonnie. Chica walked over and pecked Goldie's cheek, running back to her seat. Marionette quickly took the bottle and spinned it for it to land on BB. It was really quiet and awkward before BB giggled skipping over to Mari. Balloon Boy looked up at Mari innocently before kissing him on the lips. Everyone had their eyes wide open, even Marionette. BB pulled away and walked back to his seat. Bonnie took the bottle and spun it, the outcome was you and you both high-fived.

Time Skip after you guys finished playing Spin The Bottle~

You guys had music blasting all the way up. Dubstep, Rock, Hip hop, and Pop music was playing. Everyone was dancing, having a fun time, mingling. It was the best party ever. You was hanging out with the girls while Freddy was with the boys. You felt Lexi tap you, you looked down at her to see her rubbing her eyes. "Mommy, tired" you smiled and picked her up. You walked over to Freddy and told him to follow you. The music stopped as everyone noticed you three were walking towards your room. You placed Lexi in her crib, putting the cover over her. You kissed her forehead and left the room with Freddy behind you. You hugged Freddy. "I love you Daniel" Freddy/Daniel smiled kissing your nose. "I love you too, Y/n. Forever and always"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Well, that's the end of She'll be mine no matter what! This was absolutely fun and amazing. Thanks again, every single one of you guys! I still can't believe this story got the attention it did. I love every single one of you guys! I actually have a question. What part of the story was your absolute favorite? That wasn't hurting Sophie, of course. Lol! Anyways, I'll see y'all soon, in the sequel and prequel and probably something else........;)
Bye everyone! Riley Out!)