Chapter 17 - Long Time No See

Golden Freddy's P.o.v

After, Y/n got away good and bad things happened. The good things are that Freddy banished Amanda and the ghost twins decided to leave. The Bad thing is now Freddy Fazbear's pizza is now going to be shut down. And it's all because of Freddy, he bit this adult (I'm of course not saying that Freddy caused the bite of 87, this is the bite of 1993 -where I think Fnaf1 takes place- and remember all events in the Fnaf series are going to be in this book series, so look forward to see how I interpret the events) I don't know why though, a daughter and her mother just stood at the stage. The mother did nothing wrong from my g , I guess she just ticked Freddy off. Also with that happening Freddy decided to lock us in the basement. And now Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and I are stuck in the basement. "I can't believe this! We have to get out!" Said Chica. "Chica, you do realize there's no way out, right?" Said Bonnie. "But that doesn't mean we shouldn't try and find a way out!" As Chica and Bonnie started bickering, Foxy walked over to me and sat down next to me. "Aye, ye okay Goldie?" He asked. I nodded "I'm alright. Just I feel like someone's watching us..." "That's our job" joked Foxy. I laughed "But seriously, it's like 2 people are watching us right now. They're both good spirits" "Spirits?" "Yeah, that's what I'm guessing" "Ye think it could be Sky?" I shrugged. "Probably....." I heard a giggle and some whispering. "Did ye hear tha'?" Asked Foxy standing up. I got up as well. "I did...." I then felt something like a body jumping up on me. I fell back and the contact with the ground made me close my eyes. "Goldie!" Shouted a voice that sounded familiar. I opened my eyes to see Skylar! Her purple hair on her left shoulder in a ponytail. She was wearing a white dress that went half way to her thighs and she had no shoes on. She wrapped her arms around my neck. "I missed you!" "Skylar?" "Yes, it's me. Duh!" "Sky?!" Shouted Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy. Sky got off of me and smiled at them "Hey guys!" And she had her arms out for them to hug her. They all went into a group hug leaving me on the floor. I sat up to see "Marionette?" Marionette was in his puppet form, he was standing near me. "Hello Goldie. It's been a long time" The five soon got out of there hug and they looked at Marionette. "Mari, what are you doing here?" Asked Bonnie. "Skylar and I decided to see how you guys were. I am your guys guardian angel " (This is based off of a theory 8 Bit Gaming came up with, so I suggest you watch the video. I'm sorry, I forgot what it was called) "Wait, Skylar's our guardian angel too?" Asked Chica. Sky looked down "No, I'm Lexi's guardian angel" "Who is Lexi?" Asked Foxy. "Y/n's and Derek's child" said Skylar. "Oh" said Chica. I looked over at Mari, who was looking at something. "Mari, what're you doing?" "I'm looking at Mangle, I'm surprised that he's the only toy who wasn't placed in the trash" Foxy looked over and stood next to Mari. I understood that Foxy was upset seeing Mangle again, back in 1987 those two used to be the best of friends. Mari looked at Foxy "Hey, don't be sad. I'm going to try and reactive him. Hold on" Mari looked every on Mangle until he said "Found it" He flipped a switch and Mangle started moving. Mangle moved his head around. "Where am I?" He asked. (I believe Mangle's a boy, BTW) "You're in the basement with Chica, Bonnie,Goldie, and Foxy" Mangle's ears went down. "The toys?" "No, Mari meant the 'old' versions" I said. "Oh......Foxy!" Mangle tried his best to crawl closer to Foxy. "Long time no see, Mangle" said Foxy. Mangle smiled before looking at Skylar. Mangle seemed to be scanning her. "Mangle, don't worry about Sky. She's not bad" "I wasn't trying to see if she was a criminal, she reminds me of Jackie" (My oc, Jackie and Mangle are a couple) Foxy chuckles softly. "Hi, I'm Skylar. Nice to meet ya' Mangle!" Sky crouched down. "Hi Skylar. It's nice to meet ya two" "Skylar..... I think you should probably go on and check Lexi" said Chica. "Hey, why don't we all go and say 'hi' to Freddy?" Asked Mangle. Foxy and I grinned before nodding.

(Okay, that's it! Now I'm sorry but halfway through, Wattpad was being a bitch! Sorry for my language but when I was fixing everything stuff screwed up so if something confuses you, tell me. See you guys later, bye!)