Chapter 4 - Held Captive

(Hello again! I'm back and I'm staying but just to be careful, it's going to take me a much larger time to update my stories...I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Have a good day!)

Narrator's P.o.v

You woke up in a room and noticed two figures. They were a girl and a boy, and they looked like teens. "Ich weib immer noch nicht, warum Boss mag sie!" (I still don't understand why Boss likes her!)said the girl looking at you weirdly. "Sh. Er wird Ihnen zu hören!" (Sh! He'll hear you)."Oh look, sie each" (Oh look, she's awake)said the girl. You tried to get up but you couldn't, you were tied up. And they had stuffed a cloth in your mouth. The girl chuckled at you. "Haha! Sechausie dir an! Humans so dumm!(Haha! Look at her! Humans! So stupid!)" "Boss nicht befallen würde, wenn er dich erwischt fordern seine Liebe dumm~(Boss wouldn't like it if he catches you calling his love stupid)" said the boy smirking. "Halt die Klappe, du oder idy dass Zachary blonde sue dir erzahlen"(Shut up Zachary or I'll tell that blonde you like her!) argued the girl. " Was Auch Imner"(Whatever)said the boy now glaring at the girl. You couldn't understand what they were saying but you knew they were somewhat talking about you. You heard footsteps and all of a sudden the two had stopped talking. The door opened and you saw a boy with brown hair and blue eyes. He looked at the girl and the boy. "Hallo Sophie und Zach" "Hallo Boss" said the ones known as Sophie and Zach bowing to the boy infront of you. The boy looked at you and slightly frowned. "Oh nein nein nein. Dad ist nicht, wie wir mit unseren Gaisten"(Oh no no no. This is not how we treat our guest) said the boy untying the rope off of you and taking the cloth out of your mouth. " So sweet, beautiful, innocent" said the boy caressing your cheek. You started blushing when you remembered "You two!" You shouted looking at Sophie and Zach. "You too knocked me out!" The boy infront of you glared at the two who were a little shaken. "Ich wies euch beiden zu ihr zu erfassen! Ich sagte nicht,klopfen Sir heraus!"(I instructed you two to capture her! I didn't say knock her out!). "Es tut uns leid Boss. Es gab keinen Andersen Weg"(Sorry Boss. There was no other way) The boy infront of you sighed. He then faced you and smiled "You're hungry aren't you? I'll get you some food" He then faced Sophie and Zach. "Zach du kommst mit mir fürden Fall, die anderen bekammen Ideen, Sophie Sie gehan zu bewachen Y/n's Tür wind" (Zach you're coming with me just in case the others get any ideas, Sophie you're going to guard Y/n's door."Ja Boss" Zach followed the boy outside while the girl just stood staring at you. "You're lucky" said the girl. You raised a brow. "What are you talking about?"you asked. She laughed " You seriously don't know?! Haha! I was right humans are so stupid!" She said laughing her butt off. "Boss killed your friend" You're eyes widened. "What?" "He killed um Skylar was it? She didn't really put up a fight. You should've seen her face" she said laughing harder. You started thinking about Skylar when a certain 21 year old came to mind. "Derek!" You shouted making Sophie stop laughing. "I need to find my husband!" You said slightly pushing Sophie out of the way and running out of the room. "Hey come back!" Shouted Sophie chasing you. You kept running and you soon noticed you were near the exit. You almost made it until someone had grabbed onto you and had pulled you back. "Where do you think you're going?" Asked the person pulling you back. "You're not going anywhere, love~!" He said dragging you somewhere. You soon found yourself in a room with black walls and a f/c carpeted rug. The figure had placed you on the bed and he started caressing your face. "My dear beautiful flower~" You pulled back and tried to make him stop touching your face until he grabbed your chin roughly, making you look into his eyes. Those eyes. You remember those eyes staring into your soul. Those eyes were just like Freddy Fazbear's. The figure glared at you. "Don't be rude to your Master, sweetie" he growled. 'Master?! What the hell! Why am I here?' The figure had let go of your chin and walked towards the door opening it. "Wait!" You shouted. You wanted to know who this person is. "Hmm~?" "W-what's your name?" "Freddy. Freddy Fazbear" Your eyes widened and you were even more scared and confused. Freddy smirked closing the door, locking you in their as well. Well I guess your stuck here, held captive.

(Here's chapter 4, I hope it was a good enough chapter. If you couldn't tell this chapter was kinda rushed. Anyways hope you guys liked it and I'll see you later. Goodbye Guys!)