Chapter 22 - New words!

Your P.o.v

Vincent is at Paul's house right now and I'm just on the couch. I looked over to a window and I walked over. I hopped out the window, I looked around and saw the pizzeria a little far away. I started to run over to the pizzeria.

Time Skip~

I'm outside the pizzeria and I was about to go in until I started thinking of Vincent. The other day he ended up kissing my cheek, I feel so gross and dirty. I need to be claimed, badly! I opened the door only to be greeted by a huge crowd of people. "Y/N!" They shouted. I then felt hands on my waist and I was being lifted into the air. It was Freddy, of course. He placed me down and kissed me. I hugged him and he hugged back.

Marionette's P.o.v

I watched as everyone ran over and greeted Y/n. I'm glad she's back, now Freddy and the others are themselves. I watched as I saw both Freddy and Daniel spin her around, kissing her.
I need to tell them that..........I'll tell when the time is right.

One whole year later~
Narrator's P.o.v

You and the others were playing Sonic and The Black Knight on the Wii. (Skylar kinda stole it from someone....) It was a battle: Skylar VS Freddy VS Foxy VS Bonnie. Skylar was Percival (Blaze), Freddy was Shadow, Foxy was Gawain (Knuckles), and Bonnie was Amy. "C'mon Foxy!" Shouted Mangle. "You got it Sky!" Shouted Goldie. "Bonnie, you have this in the bag!" Said Chica. "Goodness, you guys" chuckled the Marionette, who was messing with BB's hair. BB smiled up st him and started rocking himself back and forth. You was standing behind Freddy, holding Lexi. Foxy ended up killing both Skylar and Bonnie. It was now him against Freddy. Foxy just kept button mashing randomly and he soon won. Freddy groaned. "In yer' face, Fazbear!" Shouted Foxy. "Oh shut it, Foxy" "Ye be a sore loser"
"Sore loser!" Giggled a voice. Everyone looked at Lexi smiling. "Dada's a sore loser" She giggled. You smiled at her. You was trying to get her to say Dada or Mama, and she finally did. Skylar got out her phone, she started recording Lexi. "Lexi, sweetie say that again" Lexi said nothing, she just looked at everyone confuses. "Foxy, say it again" said Bonnie. "Ye be a sore loser!" Foxy said again. Lexi smiled "Sore loser" she said pointing at Freddy. Everyone started laughing except Freddy. Freddy was just staring at Lexi. "Ye okay, Fazzy?" Freddy growled at Foxy. "Shut up!"