lion?

3rd pov

Izuku woke up exhausted bakugou was actually rougher then shoto but it wasnt only that. He had so many stamina they did not stop at 2 or 3 rounds no they went for like 6 to 7. Izukus ass felt like it wont be able to take his boyfriends for some time. Izuku was now comparing him to shoto and started to fake cry because kiri lied to him. A small growl was heard and izuku looked at bakugou to find him in his small wolf self. Izuku started to pet him and his ears started to go up and his tail was all over the place meaning he was happy. Izuku hugged the small wolf and laid there till he heard the door open. He looked to see 2 small kids that looked sad as well he stared at them as they climbed the bed and got in each side of izuku and bakugou. They then turned into their small animals the lion being next to izuku and the other wolf next to katsuki.

(• ◡•)

Izukus pov

'I'm still confused wasnt sho a cat?? Why ta heck is he a lion?!' Izuku was starting to fall asleep once again but the lion climbed on top of izukus chest. 'They are so cute' izuku thought and smiled falling into a peaceful slumber. I woke up to small noises being made and I looked around my 3 boyfriends were around me and their tails were swinging from side to side. They started sniffing me and I started laughing they were tickling me. Until kacchan started sniffing around my private and so did kiri and sho. I sat up and started to try and push them away but then they started biting me not hard but they left Mark's all over my body. Then they turned into their kids and they stared at me."izu-babe you smell so delicious" said kiri and I blushed "u-um thanks kiri" I said and he smiled and put his head on my shoulder I thought he was going to just rest his head there until I felt him sucking on my skin and soon my other 2 boyfriends started doing the same. I was being marked and I couldn't do anything about it but I didnt mind as long as its them. I smiled as I petted their heads and they eventually stopped. "Let's fuck again you nerd" kacchan said I sweat dropped. "Noo wayy kacchan you are a monster" I whined and kacchan tched but didint try to do anything to me so I smiled. I grabbed him and put him on my chest and laid down "let's sleep again yeah?" I asked him. "Tch fine" was all kacchan said "izuku dont start picking favorites" said sho as he also laid down with us "yeah! Izu-babe we also want your love you know!" Said kiri and he 2 laid down with us. I smiled "I'm sorry guys I'll try not to" and they nodded we fell asleep once again.

There you go guys!! :) I honestly didnt think people would actually want me to continue this story so thank you!! :3