reunited after 5 years

~~5 years later~~~

3rd point of view
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
There was this small group of adults that were ready to leave college an go back home. Izuku midoriya being one of them he stared at the clock. When the bell rang he went immediately to his locker and was surprised to see uraraka already waiting for him. "Hey uraraka!" Said izuku as he made his way towards her. "Izuku!!" Uraraka said jumping into his arms. They laughed and they waited for their friends in the entrance of the college. His friends being momo, lida and shinso. When they got together at the entrance they went and decided to head to a coffe shop. When they were on their way girls started squealing can you guess why? Well it is because our izuku here is famous with the lady's. When he was in highschool he decided he should tell them that he is gay. When the school found out more girls were interested in him but also guys were drooling for him. He sighed as his friends were already use to this. "Seriously what's so great about izuku?" Said shinso as he just looked as if he hadn't sleep. " hmmm who knows maybe the way that he would be able to top you?" Said uraraka in her teasing tone. "Huh? No way!! I would totally top him" said a fluster shinso and izuku started laughing he made his way towards shinso and wrapped his arm around shinso "oh really?~ I would like to see you try" said izuku and smirked. Shinso gulped "y-yes I would be able now shut the fuck up" shinso said and made his way towards lida who was reading a book. They continued walking until they realise that there was a group of people that was surrounding something they made their way towards the crowd and made their way trought the people. They were surrounding 6 grown wolf that looked like they were up to a person's waist. They were all different colors and looked beautifully scary. There was also a cat who seemed to be sleeping in top of the blonde wolf. As izuku stared at a red wolf the wolf noticed him and quickly jumped on izuku. "Izuku!!!" You could hear his friends calling to him but he looked at the wolf in top of him as the wolf started to lick his face. Izuku hugged him "ahh it's ok buddy you should go back to where you came from before the cops come" as he started laughing. Suddenly the red wolf stopped and stared at izuku and angry and sadness was evident in his look. He moved his head to izukus neck and licked before he bit into izuku. Izuku flinched it didnt hurt but it surprised him. He quickly got off and stood up the wolf stared at him as izuku looked at his neck he could see what looked like a tattoo that was not there before. Ehh? "No way! He marked me?!" Said a fluster izuku and looked at the wolf who seemed satisfy. He sighed and told his group that he should go to his house with the pack of wolves. They nodded and izuku left being followed by a pack of wolves and left the surprised crowd there. When he got home he quickly changed and went back to the pack "ok tell me why mark me?" Izuku said but then realised they didnt understand him and he sighed once again. The wolves looked at him and they jumped in him their tails were moving like crazy and the wanted to be petted by their human friend. Soon smoke started to cloud around the wolves. Izuku stared as they all turned human and izuku was surprised 'halfies!'. The once red wolf looked at izuku and man was izuku hoping the red wolf would top him already.

"Izuku I need to fuck you already it has been 5 fucking years already!" Said the red haired guy

"Izuku I need to fuck you already it has been 5 fucking years already!" Said the red haired guy. Izuku stared at the guy and held his mouth shut because if he were to open it he would say yes immediately but then izuku remembered they were the halfies that he took care of!. He nodded and the red hair smiled brightly but izuku stood up "but we need to find you guys owners" they all nodded and the once pink wolf said "I want that brown haired girl izuku!" Izuku nodded already knowing uraraka wouldn't mind. "I wouldn't mind having the girl with the pony tail" said a fluster girl that was once a purple wolf. He nodded once again the yellow one looked at izuku " izuku! I want to have that purple hair guy as my mate" said what he remember to be denki izuku laughed but nodded. The last one was a gray haired wolf that hadn't spoke to izuku at all before. "I want that blue hair guy" she said quietly. He nodded once again and got his phone to call them they all agreed and the day was over they all were with one of his friends already and he looked at the 3 that didnt want to leave him at all. "Um you do realise we all cant fit in the bed like this right?" Said izuku they nodded and changed to their animal form now fitting perfectly. Izuku smiled and was fast asleep.

Thanks guys for reading this I hope you enjoyed. I will update soon looking forward to the next chapter. I think there might be yaoi smut but if you feel uncomfortable please do not read next chapter. Bye bye and I love you guys!