freaky

Izukus pov :3

"Izuku you have a lot of people crushing on you right?" Said kiri and I sweatdropped. "Um well yeah i still dont know why" i smiled shyly and looked at the 3 of them. Kiri had a understanding look but he still looked mad, kacchan look calm but had a scowl on his face. Todoroki looked very calm which freaked me out it's a rather deadly calm. "Izuku" said shouto in his deadly calm manner. "Y-yes?" I asked he sighed "being ours will probably be a little annoying because of how possessive we are. So I'm going to ask you will you still be ours even tho you know about this?" I stared at him as he was crazy 'I told them didnt I? That I would be their mate when we met again' I saw kiri look at me with pleading eyes and kacchan looked at me as if telling me 'go ahead I dare you to say no'. I smiled as brightly as I could and said the most cheesy thing I have ever said in my life "I izuku midoriya will be your mate because I love you guys and I had promised you guys when you were little. I'm a 20 year old guy that fell in love with you 3 so I hope you guys return my feelings". I said i looked at them and they all had a small smile. "Of course we love you as well izu-bae" said kiri. "I accept your feelings and I hope you know what you are getting into" said shouto and I smiled at him. I looked at kacchan as he just stared at me "tch, fine fucking nerd I accept your feeling as well but you better be our only" I nodded and they all had a serious look. "You wont cheat on us right?" Said kiri I shaked my head saying no and they gave a small nod. I checked the time and decided it was time to head to the cafe I work at. I get up and get confused glances from the 3 of them "where do you think you are going nerd?" Said kacchan. "Sorry guys but I have a part time work at a coffe shop" they nodded and I went to change. I got ready and left I walked to the coffe shop since it isnt that far away. When I got there uraraka was already there "hey izuku!" I smiled and waved "hey uraraka" we hugged and smiled at each other. We went to put on the apron for the coffe shop and went out to take orders from people. I walked to a table and there was 2 girls and I asked them "hi can I know what would you like?" I saw the girl blush and I decided to just smile totally ignoring her. "Oh yeah. Can I get your phone number" said the girl and I heard a low growl I looked around and spotted the 3  guys that I loved. "I'm sorry but you wont be getting my number, but I can offer you a walk to the exit door" I said with a smile on my face. "Um no thanks I think I'll just have a water and my friend here will take a coffee" I nodded and gave uraraka the order. I walked to their table and said "hi can I get you guys anything?" I smiled and kiri said "yeah how about a kiss izu-bae?" I laughed and whispered on his ear "how about we wait till i get home? Will you wait for me there?" In a sexual way he blushed and nodded. I smiled and walked away and saw them leaving. I got to work to finish my shift when it hit 7 pm I got out of the apron and left to go home. When I got there I was instantly attacked by a cat that clinched to me. I smiled and petted shouto I went to my room to hear the water running and i hear moans. I flinch shouto transforms into his human form "since they are enjoying themselves how about we do the same?" I blushed and i saw him smirk "ehh? Shochan you wanna do it with me? I'm telling you i get kinda freaky in bed" i smirk when i whispered that in his ear. He laughed "oh trust me I'm 100 percent sure I can deal with you being freaky but are you sure you wanna continue I might not hold back" I smiled "give me your best shouchan" and licked his earlobe. "Oh, i will you better be prepared I will leave u in bed for a week or more" he kissed my neck. 'Shit since when was i like this?' ' more important what have i gotten myself into?!'.

Sorry for not updating guys! Hope you enjoy and have a great day! Stay safe and healthy. :)