a stranger

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~~

°3rd point of view °

As a alarm is ringing off in izuku midoriyas room you can hear the grunts he makes before he get up. As he lazily gets up and takes a shower as izuku is showering his mom is downstairs packing stuff for her field trip a 1 month long field trip. While izuku gets out and starts to change he can smell the great smell of eggs and bacon with toast. He changes more quickly and goes down to see his mom has finished packing and is making breakfast. "Hey mom" izuku says as he makes his way to the table where he sits down and his mom hand him his plate. "Morning honey ready for school? And oh I finished unpacking so I will leave today you better take care and call me if anything happens" izukus worried mom says as izuku starts to chuckle. "That's great mom! But really dont be to worried I'm going to be fine" he assures with a big smile. Which makes his worried mother to calm down she nods as she sits down to eat. Izuku looks at the clock seeing as it is 7:35 he quickly finishes his breakfast and give him mom a hug and a kiss in the cheek. He waves bye and tells her to  call him when she lands she nods and he makes his way to his school.

*On the way to the school*

~Izukus pov~

As I'm close to the school I already hear girls screaming my name I sigh as I give a small smile to them as i pass them. I make my way to the inside to go to my locker when I get there I see uraraka waiting for me I gave her a smile and got my stuff for class. As we walk to our class I hear people whispering about something and I got interested "hey mind telling me what you are saying?" The girl flinches and I gave her a smile. "Well I heard that there is 3 halflings walking out of the forest" she said as I smiled once again and kept walking. Halfies are so cool! They are part human part animal. We get to class and I sit in my desk and uraraka sits next to me as the teacher comes inside and starts the class.

*Walking out of school cause I'm lazy*

•3rd point of view•

As izuku walks his way back home after dropping uraraka of her house. It was kind of far from his house but his best friends was scared because she has felt someone was staring at her he couldn't just watch her go by her self so he went and dropped her off. As izuku kept walking he saw the forest where not many people went because the halflings would be there and not many are bound to liking humans either. He looked up and saw a group of 3 high school students hitting something that was out of his view by a tree. He walked to them as quick as he can and grabbed the leg of a kid who was about to kick what he could make out to be a wolf pup. He threw him back and stood up to them. He took a look at there uniform and he was right high school students but not any high school it was the one he was in. Izuku gave them a glare and said "oi just who the fuck you think you are to hurt a animal huh?" His nice aura being replaced by a dark one the guys flinched trying not to piss their pants. "T-they are halfies!" One screamed izuku looked back to see 2 little wolf's that looked to be in alert and a cat behind them who seemed injured. Izuku looked back at the guys and gave them another glare "if you dont fucking leave I will fucking destroy you for hurting them" his words being serious 100% and the guys could tell. Without a second warning they left izuku looked at the pups and scrunched down to be a little to their level and they began to walk away a bit. Izuku noticed and decided to try and grab the red one but was bitten in the hand instead. He smiled and with the same one went and caress the red little wolf's ears. As he scratched the back of the red wolf's ears the pup started to melt to the touch. Izuku then said "is it ok if I take you to my house to help the cat? I'll bring you guys tomorrow to the forest if you want" he asked as if they could answer then the red pup nodded as if understanding. Izuku was surprised but then the guys did say they were halfies so it made sense. He carried them in his bag and the red pup was on his arms as he didnt want the warm of his hand to stop petting him so izuku continued to pet him on his way to his house. He got there and got inside locking the door and laying the pups down he went to the bathroom and came back with a aid kit and went to the cat. The cat just stared at him as he patched him up. Izuku then stood up and checked the clock it was 9:30 and he was sleepy he told them he was going to sleep and went to his room, changed and played on his bed already asleep before closing the door.

???? Povs

That guy "kiri you already trust him?" I said the red head turn to me and nodded while smiling "I trust him but I also like him, i want him to be mine" said the red head as kiri made his way to the guys room we followed to see him laying in bed with the guy. We followed suit and slept on the bed of a stranger.

Hey guys! What do you think so far?? Is it good? I really hope so! I had this weird idea not so long ago so I wanted to make it a story I hope you like it! Love you