3 manly boyfriends

Hi guys well since last chapter I decided to do izukus pov only I'm planning on making the next chapters about shoto, bakugos and kiris pov. ^-^

~Shotos pov~
I wake up to a pain In my neck. I look around to find the 3 people i love around me on the couch 'did we fall asleep?' Was all that came to mind. As I rubbed my eyes I felt izuku start to wake up and we look at each other. Izukus bright smile is the only thing I see and kiss him, his lips being soft and his skin really smooth as I hold one of his cheeks with my hand. I stop the kiss and give a small smile as I'm still holding his cheek "your beautiful izuku" I say to him. Seeing him blush as bright as a tomato is so cute and then he smiles again "your really hot yourself sho" he say and I give a small laugh. "I love you" I told him feeling kiri and baku start to stir meaning they are waking up. "I love you guys too" izuku answered seeing our other bfs up already. Bakugo looks at us and smiles a little as to I raise a an eyebrow. "Huh? That's rare seeing bakugo smile" I say which makes izuku give a cute laugh. "Shut up icy-hot, I didnt smile" I started to laugh too. Kiri stood up and took bakus chin in his hand and said "Baku-babe just say you love us" and we all look at him making him start to get nervous. I couldnt help it and I started to hold my laugh in. Bakugo tched and got up walking to the kitchen altought I'm sure we all heard the small "I love you" he said before he left the living room. Izuku smiled at us and I finally laughed "such a tunsudere" I said and kiri laughed with me as well. "I was about to say the same thing!" Kiri said which caused all of us to laugh, it was peaceful right after and we walked to the room. Izuku got in a shower because he was planning on going to work in his part-time is what I think he calls it. Me and kiri just cuddle in the bed because he wouldnt stop asking to cuddle so I agreed. As izuku gets out all dressed kiri gets up and kisses him and smilling right after "bye izu-babe take care, and if anyone tries to get your number again tell them you have 3 manly boyfriends waiting for u at home" kiri said making a proud face as I laughed. "Mk I will kiri" izuku said nodding his head and agreeing with kiri. I got up and kissed him as well "take care izu" I said and izuku nodded once again. I gave a small smile in which he returned with his bright smile that puts the sun to shame. Izuku walks down to the kitchen which I'm guessing to say goodbye to baku first. I lay down in bed again and kiri comes over "I hav noticed babe that you smile and laugh more" said kiri looking quiet serious. I nodded "well yeah I'm just really glad I have you guys" i said and i gave a small smile. "I'm starting to think your turning soft, maybe next time you will be bottom" said kiri and laughed. I chuckled huskily giving kiri a smirk " I dont know kiri wanna try?" I say going into my top mode. I see kiri visibly sweat and I could tell I sent shivers into him "em no thanks I'm good actually" I laughed and cuddle him once again. 'I really love this guys' my mind kept repeating.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy and I hope you had a merry christmas😄 love to all of you and thanks for making my story so popular I really love you guys!!❤