Trainer Sakonji

3rd person POV:

All three of the Kamado siblings were still unconscious in the snow. The man with the two toned haori stood above the three,as tanjro began to wake up.

Tanjiro's POV:

I slowly start to open my eyes, a small pain in the back of my neck. I suddenly remember what was going on and look around me for my two sisters. I quickly look to my left to see both Nezuko and Y/n still unconscious. I also took note that they both had a bamboo muzel in there mouths. The sudden sound of someone speaking snapped me back into foccus.

"Are you awake? "I sit up, looking to my right to see the man from before. He wore a board expresion on his face.
"I have decided to spare your sisters. I gave them each a muzel, hopefully you are smart enough  to know there purpose. "

He spared them? Well im not upset about that.... just surprised.

I watched as the man began to walk off.
"Go find Sakonji Urokodaki on Mt. Sagiri. Tell him Giyu Tomioka sent you. And your lucky it was cloudy outside today. Don't let you're sisters in the sun in the future. "As he finished his words, Tomioka-san was gone, hidden by a wall of snow.

I was back home praying for my family,  after I had baryed them. Nezuko and Y/n are behind me holding hands watching me.

I wonder if they remember what happend? Ether way, I promise I will find a cure for them! Even if it kills me I will make Y/n and Nezuko humans again.

I slowly get up and walk over to the two girls. Taking there hands, Y/n on my right and Nezuko on my left, we begin to walk back down the mountain we have called home, for the last time. Looking back at my home one last time,  I turn back around ready to find Mt. Sagiri.  "Okay. Lets go. "

3rd person POV:

With that the Kamada siblings were off.  As  three walked down the mountain, you began to think to yourself. You see, for some reason, you were still able to speak and think normally unlike your sister.

Y/n POV:

I wonder where we are going? These muzels onesan and I have on are uncomfortable. I wonder if oniichan would mind if I take it off? Hmmm. I'll wait until we stop to take it off.

I look over at Oniichan studying his facial expression. His eyes looked sad. I hate it when he is sad. But Oniichan is strong so I know he will be ok. I look back ahead of me watching where we're walking.

The next day Tanjiro leaves you and Nezuko in a small cave he found. Meanwhile, while he is getting a basket and forcing the poor farmer to take his money. You and Nezuko had dug a whole to hide from the sun.

The sun hurts now. I ussed to love the way the sun's heat felt warm on my skin, but now it burns to be out in the light.

I remember my muzel and take it off setting it in my lap.
"Onesan? Can you understand what im saying? " you question Nezuko. She looks into your (e/c) eyes for a moment before closeing her eyes letting out a muffeled but happy 'hmmm'. "Yay! "You give a closed eye smile. You open your eyes again. You open your mouth to say something, but the sound of Tanjiro's voice cuts you off. "Nezuko? Y/n? Where are you? " he askes in a slightly panicked tone.

I watched as onechan stuck her head barly above he surface. "Oh there you are Nezuko. I guess  you really dont like the sun huh? " Tanjiro says looking around. "Is Y/n in there with you? " he says walking into the cave blocking the sun from coming in.

I watched as oniichan shaded us from the sun,  so I stood up. "I'm right here oniichan!! " I say my (e/c) eyes closeing as I smile. "Y/n!! You can still talk?! Thats great. " Oniichan says excitedly as he smiels. "Yep!! Sorry I didn't take my muzel off earlyer. "I say rubing the back of my neck.

Tanjiro walks up to you, patting your head. "Its okay Y/n. "You smiel crawling out from the hole. You stand up looking at Nezuko.

"Come on onesan!! You can come out now!" I say holding out a hand. Nezuko takes your hand, leaving the hole.
"I got this basket but I don't think it will fit the both of you." Oniichan says almost sadly.

"Well thats okay!! Since my haori has a hood that should keep me safe. So onesan can have the basket. " you say putting up your hood. (I dont know if this would actually work, but it dose now lol)

3rd person POV:

Tanjiro looks at you to see if you are serious. You only give  him a look that says 'im sure.' The male only sighs.
"Okay, I guse that could work. But if it starts to hurt, or you get tierd tell me okay? "You nod. "Okay Nezuko. Can you get into the basket for me? "You ask looking at the pink eyed demon. After a few seconds, she attempts to climb into the basket but just tips it over. You and Tanjiro both sweat drop. Suddanly Tanjiro gets an idea. "He Nezuko. Remember how you got big like an adult earlier? Can get get smaller? Common smaller Nezuko!" Nezuko looks at your older brother for a moment before shrinking and getting into the basket.  You walk over to the basket patting your sister on her head. "Great job onesan!! "Tanjiro also pats her on the head. "Who's a good girl! Good girl Nezuko! "And with that the two of you place and secure a blanket to the top of the basket. Tanjiro puts Nezuko's basket in his back, before looking to you. "Are you sure you don't want to ride in the basket? I can carry you to Y/n. "You shake your head no.
"I'm sure. Now lets go before it gets dark and other demons show up. " Tanjiro nods heading out of the cave. You pull the hood over your face and tuck your hands into your sleeves. With that you exit the small cave,  and the three of you contenue your journey to find Mt. Sagiri, where you would find the person who would train you're brother to be a demon slayer.

(Gomen for the short chapter!! Its 3:00am where I live right now and I have school in a few hours. I promise the next chapter will be longer. So thank you for your pacince. Also please dont be afraid to comment!!  Also thank you for 20+ reads!!!! This makes me so happy. Any way thank you for reading!!  Good night/day!!

 Any way thank you for reading!!  Good night/day!!