Cruelty

3rd person POV.

You we're playing outside with your younger siblings, running threw the fresh snow. The brisk mountain breeze causing your long red hair to flow behind you.

"Tanjiro. "

Y/N POV

"Tanjiro" i heard my mother say as she walked out of our small house. I looked at my siblings, us all running over to our oniichan.
"Oniichan!! "I yell excitedley.

3rd persons POV

Tanjiro turns around after  your mother has wiped away the sut on his face, only too be knocked over by you tackeling him with a hug.

"Good morning Y/N" The red head says while giving you a closed eye smile.

"Get off of your brother Y/N. " your mother calmly said to you. You puff your cheeks rolling off of Tanjiro.

Y/N pov

I rolled off of Oniichan, and stood up dusting the snow of of my red kamino. I hold out my hand to, so that Oniichan can get up easyer. "Thank you Y/N. " He says while giving me a pat on the head. I smiled and walked over to stand by our mother, as Hanako and Shigeru run up to Oniichan. 
"Can I go into the villige with you!?  " Hanako asked bounching up and down.
"Can I please help you sell charcoal Tanjiro!? " Shigero asked pushing past Hanako. I could only smile at my two yonger siblings. "You two stop pestering Oniichan. " I say, causing the two to stop and turn to me.
"Your sister is right. You can not walk as fast as Tanjiro. He cant take the wagon to carey you in ether. " Mother says.
"Awwwww. But we wanna help!! " Shigeru wined. "Yha we just want to help Tanjiro! "Hanako says right after. "Its okay you two. Shigeru, i will buy all kinds of sweats. " Shigaru's eyes practically had stars in them now. "And Hanuko I will read to you when I get back." Oniichan sayed to our two younger siblings, while patting there heads.
"Takeo.will you chop as much wood as you can? "Oniichan says. 

I didint even relise Takeo was there. He scared me.

Takeo looked at Tanjiro with upset eyes.
"Sure but I wanted to do that with you. " He mumbles out. Oniichan pated Takeo on his head, making him blush imbaresed. " Takeo is blushing! "Both Shigaru and Honako laugh at the same time. I laugh as Oniichan pats Takeo's head again, before waveing bye and walking to the village.

Tanjiro's POV

I waved goodbye to my family as I began to walk away from my home.
"Oniichan. "I looked over to see Nezuko.
"Hey Nezuko. "I smiled stopping to talk to her.  "I was just putting down Rokuta down for a nap, or he'd make a scene when you leave. " she said while looking over her soulder at our baby brother. I pat Nezuko on the head and waved, as I contenued to walk down the mountain to the villige.  While walking I breath in the cold winter air and think to my self.

We don't have an easy life, but where happy. But life could change quickly like the weather. It shifts and moves on. It's not like it always stays sunny, and its not like it ever snows endlisly. And... When ever happiness is destroyed, there's always... a sent of blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                 Time skip to the villige.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into the village waving to the people as I pass by. "Hello Tanjiro" An old lady greats me. I wave back smieling at her. Another younger women stops sweeping and looks at me. "Hey Tanjiro. I can't believe you came down from the mountain on a day like this. " I simply look at her and smile. "Its nothing realy. Do you have enough charcole?" She opens her mouth to anwser, but another voice calls my name. "Hey Tanjiro! Can i have some charcoal? Thanks for fixing my sliding doors the other day.  "A man asked. I smiled at the man noding.
"I'll need some charcoal to. "
I smile happy that im going to sell some of the charcole and get money for my family. But before I can move from my spot a door behind me opens up and a young man is pushed out. His face was coverd in bruses and had blood coming from his nose.
"Tanjiro" the man gasps out as I turn to look at him. His mother held him by the arm before he broke from her grasp and ran over to me getting on his knees. "Ive been accused of breaking this plate! Help me out will you?! " The man says holding out a broken plate to me. "Sniff it! " I bend down and sniff the plate. I look back up at the mother.
"I smell a cat. " The man looks at his mother. "See! "The  mans mother looked apolagetic. "So it really was the cat. "As the man and his mother continued to talk I was asked to help another man with his luggage.