Ramen, Movies, and Dates

Comenzar desde el principio

"What did I miss?" Karma questioned.

"Koro Sensei just came in and talked to me," I told him, honestly.

"Really? Does he know about our date?" Karma asked.

"Yea he does. It's not like it mattered anyways." I said to him. He nodded his head.

I took my strawberry shortcake and it tasted delicious! It was creamy and the strawberries tasted fresh. I fell in love with it. Koro Sensei was right.

"This is so good. I can eat tens of these." I exclaimed. Karma laughed at my response.

"You look like a monster eating that," Karma says while laughing.

"Hey! This strawberry shortcake is amazing!" I defended myself.

"You got some on your face." Karma pointed out.

"HAH? WHERE?" I shouted while wiping my lips.

"It's not even near your lips. Here I'll help you." Karma says. He grabs a tissue and leans over the table. He wiped away the food on my cheek.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"You know, you could've just told me where it was. I could've wiped it myself." I said.

"And what would be the fun of that?" Karma replied quickly while sitting back down in his seat.

"You do have a point," I said.

We continued talking until I finished my strawberry shortcake. After that, we walked to the aquarium. Karma was walking very slowly.

"Come on Karma. You gotta walk faster. We don't want to be late!" I whined.

"Late? We don't even have a reservation." Karma says.

"Still! We need to be there early and see all the fishes and stuff inside the aquarium!" I exclaimed.

"You are excited to see some fishes." Karma pointed out.

"I mean yea. Some of the fishes are just adorable!" I replied with a little laugh. Karma chuckled and continued walking, but picked up the pace so he could catch up.

When we arrived at the aquarium, Karma and I bicker about who was going to pay. In the end, Karma paid since the cashier was over with us fighting.

While walking around, I held on to his arm as we both looked at the tanks. We saw a lot of varieties of fish.

"Look at the clownfish!" I pointed, "I'm going to name it Nemo"

"Why Nemo?" Karma questioned

"YOU NEVER SAW FINDING NEMO?!!" I shouted in concern. How can no one see Finding Nemo before? That movie is a classic Disney movie.

"No, I haven't. Is it any good?" Karma replied.

"YES, IT'S AMAZING! When we hang out again, we are watching Finding Nemo." I demanded.

"Fine by me," Karma said.

THIRD PERSON POV

They continued to look in the aquarium for the rest of the day. Karma and Y/N were now heading back home. Karma decided to drop her off at her home since it was dark out. It was also a far walk home as well since they had to go somewhat far.

"Hey, Karma. I have a question for you." Y/N said to him. Karma turned his head and tilted it, wanting to know the question.

"Why do you want to go out with me? Sorry if it's a little blunt and all, but like why me?" Y/N questioned, immediately regretting.